The American

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifvsvpjwi_I[/youtube]

Looks decent, but might be kind of slow.

Related: Slate explores the question of if Freelance assassins really exist. The short answer is “yes”.

adam September 3, 2010 at 02:01 am

hand threading screams baffle strike, god look at that sight over bore on that mini 14.

Admin (Mike) September 3, 2010 at 02:36 am

yea that mini-14 is hilarious.

Ed September 3, 2010 at 02:32 am

Where can I get me one of those Mini 14 sniper rifles?

Admin (Mike) September 3, 2010 at 02:34 am

haha as far as I know https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2009/11/30/ruger-mini-14-shooters-diagnostic-chart/ is still what you can expect from a Mini-14.

JonMac September 3, 2010 at 01:43 pm

Collateral will be tough to beat.

Admin (Mike) September 3, 2010 at 05:55 pm

+1 to that

Josh September 3, 2010 at 05:53 pm

How bad could it be; it’s got George Clooney? I haven’t seen all of his recent movies, but the ones I can think of – Michael Clayton, The Men Who Stare at Goats, Burn After Reading, the “Ocean’s” series – have all been really good (I think).

Admin (Mike) September 3, 2010 at 05:56 pm

Yea I agree… George Clooney is the man. I’ve seen all the ones you mentioned, and I actually watched Syriana recently, and liked that a lot too.

Josh September 3, 2010 at 06:08 pm

He seems to be pretty good at whatever he plays. Whether it’s a serious role like this or “Michael Clayton.” Or one where he plays a half-dimwit, like “The Men Who Stare at Goats” or “Burn After Reading.” Or even one where he plays a complete, full-blown dimwit, like “O Brother, Where Art Thou”! Come to think of it, I think those ones where he plays a buffoon are the best!

Admin (Mike) September 4, 2010 at 02:40 am

haha yea he is “off the charts” dumb in a couple of those movies you mentioned

Pete September 8, 2010 at 07:28 am

yeah, he’s pretty entertaing, but lets not look past the point that he is a massive anti-gunner hypocrite (like many in Hollywood) that make millions off of exploiting violence and guns but believe that the “common man” is not responsible enough to own one.

1894C September 7, 2010 at 09:53 am

At 1:03 in the trailer he puts his eye right on the scope of the mini 14 uber tactical sooper seekret sniper rifle. To quote “A Christmas Story” “you’ll shoot your eye out kid!”

Admin (Mike) September 8, 2010 at 12:16 am

yea even the uber-tactical rubber eye cup he has on the scope wont help him.

Older post: