Lead Tornado On Sons Of Derp

Will gonna Will:

Uhhhh might want to look into that magazine seating issue.  Drum magazine seating = “neva been done befo”?

I had to google who makes that skeletonized derpazine (Alliance Armament).  Lets hope they make $425 thirty round drum mags better than they make websites, shieeeeeeeet.

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-DerpThe description says the gun is for a former pro football player turned contractor (like operator security contractor? or building contractor?  I don’t know.).  But but I thought athletes couldn’t be trusted with guns? *face palm*

Thoughts?  These previews are more than enough to keep me away from watching the full episodes.

chase April 6, 2014 at 12:42 am

deeerrrrrrp

Don't shit on me and tell me its rainin' shit! April 6, 2014 at 03:19 am

SSSHHHiEEEEEEEEEEEttttt Son! That’s a derptastic Saiga! I gotta get me some o that ssshhhieeet!

Mmmhmm April 6, 2014 at 03:21 am

No … but that is a crappy web site … m’kay

Matt in FL April 6, 2014 at 05:57 am

When I heard “FIRING IN THREE, TWO… FUCK!” I immediately thought that needs to be on a tshirt. I’m thinking it’d go real good in block letters on the back of the shirt, with the Sons of Guns logo on the front. Vice versa would work fine, too.

277Volt April 6, 2014 at 01:37 pm

I’d buy one.

Will April 6, 2014 at 06:38 am

Hang fire, duh, duh, duh… buncha idiots.

277Volt April 6, 2014 at 09:25 am

That picture of the daughter never gets old.

DinoRidingArab April 6, 2014 at 11:19 am

“The gun’s jamming with buckshot”

My first thought was that it was probably THE GIANT PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU PUT IN THE MAGWELL
He could barely keep the damn thing on target at 10 yards.
I would not trust a single thing these idiots make, especially if it has moving parts.

Ed April 6, 2014 at 12:17 pm

So, school me guys… What exactly is the advantage of converting a Saiga 12 to run with an open bolt? I mean aside from all the downsides, what would be desirable about that?

277Volt April 6, 2014 at 01:36 pm

Advantage? They can charge more for it cause it ain’t nevah been done befoh. From the looks of it that gun will cool down plenty in the ages it takes to get that mag seated.

Quint Young April 6, 2014 at 03:46 pm

The only advantage is that an open bolt conversion is probably cheaper for the manufacturer than a proper conversion. Really though, it’s one of the dumbest ideas I’ve ever seen. This show continues to negatively depict gun owners in America

Critter April 6, 2014 at 12:38 pm

since going back to night shift i get to watch more late night tv than i really wanted to, including a couple of episodes of this train wreck. i like seeing the odd things these bozos work on, like the 25mm cannon they mounted in a truck, but all the contrived drama doesn’t make it worth it.

Seb April 6, 2014 at 05:45 pm

Do you think Will often runs a high cyclic-rate firearm with his fingers on the barrel forward of the end of the stock? Just sayin’…dat could get warm n’ stuff.

hydepark April 6, 2014 at 05:50 pm

I had no clue these bozos were on for another season. These have to be the most dangerous people in a gunsmith shop I’ve ever seen, and like the guy posted above, they continue to give gun owners a seriously bad image. I kinda was hoping for a hangfire too. Maybe one that would wipe out this errant gene pool once and for good. Everything they do is fucking dangerous and lame.

achmed April 7, 2014 at 06:34 am

LOL – Sons of Derp. Exactly. This is why I come to this site. I’m not even watching that bonehead’s video. I’m here for the humor among other things.

Starvinpilgrim April 7, 2014 at 06:48 am

I wouldn’t trust a doorstop made by these fucktards.

Matt RRC April 7, 2014 at 01:00 pm

“I had to google who makes that skeletonized derpazine (Alliance Armament). ” Haha, the huge ALLIANCE ARMAMENT on the front of the drum is a good hint. :P

Taofledermaus April 7, 2014 at 08:30 pm

The production company Jupiter Entertainment wanted to use my American 180 footage for an upcoming show. I didn’t want to put my name or my work on another one of their episodes. I made the mistake one time…