Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare – Reveal Trailer

A virtual Kevin Spacey tells us what’s up:

Looks like he’s had some work done. Holy the weapons and the vehicles look high tec.

VICE takes a look a the implications of Private Military Companies (PMCs):

Call-of-Duty-Advanced-WarfareInteresting stuff.

Are people excited for this game?   Damn I see it comes out November 4th, 2014… that’s a while yet!

derpmaster May 3, 2014 at 05:00 am

So first Vice decided to team up with Budweiser and now they are doing Cawadooty videos? These guys have sold out HARD.

I know that they are still sending emaciated hipster reporters to interesting countries and conflict zones, which is cool, and totally why I got into Vice several years ago. But what do they have to gain by selling out to the most generic, lowest common denominator video game franchise ever marketed towards 13 year olds?

Edward Osborne May 3, 2014 at 02:32 pm

For a guy named derpmaster: you’ve got a good head on your shoulders.

I’m always excited to see Vice’s dispatches out of DRC, and always sigh heavily whenever I see the fateful letters of CoD anywhere these days.

JRKey May 3, 2014 at 08:35 am

Kevin Spacey is definitely OG, I hope he kills folks in the game. I’m signing up!

T May 3, 2014 at 10:46 am

I would be excited, but I doubt it’ll look nearly as good on my boring ol regular XBOX 360 as it does on XBOX One…

pointblank4445 May 3, 2014 at 10:53 am
ENDO-Mike May 3, 2014 at 02:09 pm

haha nice.

UBERhighspeed May 3, 2014 at 03:21 pm

Haha no kidding, I knew they had run out of ideas when they introduced Attack Dog Simulator 3000… I mean Ghosts

pointblank4445 May 3, 2014 at 05:31 pm

Hell the only thing that kept me watching the promo was Kevin Spacey and the marginally topical voice-over.

COD has jumped the shark so many times now it isn’t even funny anymore. Hell, their last few installments were somewhat high-tech/futuristic, weren’t they? Personally, I wish they would go the other way…gritty and low-tech. Make it like “Red Dawn” where I have to start an insurgency with grandpa’s deer rifle and my glove-box Colt SAA. But that’s just me….

st4 May 3, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I thought this was a trailer for the next GI Joe movie.

Blazing Zero May 3, 2014 at 06:15 pm

I find it odd that Activision fires off the heads of Infinity Ward, they run off and create Titanfall(which i like), and now here we are with a Cawadoody game that borrows similar elements. It looks more like Elyisium with the exo suits, but its there…

Max May 4, 2014 at 05:37 am

Oh cool, they’re making an Elysium game.

I wonder if Kruger will show up.

Me, that creepy guy you know. May 4, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Bingo.

Man, now i wish Keven Spacy had been in Elysium (and that the ending didn’t blow).

Cargosquid May 4, 2014 at 09:42 am

I just like that portable bullet proof roll up wall……instant cover.

AJ187 May 4, 2014 at 03:15 pm

I hope it’s more than 3 hours long. Ghost was a huge let down.

Yeah May 5, 2014 at 09:20 am

remember when call of duty was historical fiction not sci fi?

HSR47 May 5, 2014 at 10:18 am

I didn’t watch the first vid (I don’t really care for that franchise), but I did watch the second.

Personally, I find all this hysteria about private military contractors to be absolutely hilarious. PMC is just the latest in a long line of names for the same job: Mercenary. Mercenaries have been around since before recorded history; Hell, the Papacy has be guarded by Swiss mercenaries since 1506 (for those that can’t count, that’s over 500 years).

The idea that the mercenaries of today are any different than the mercenaries of ages past is, quite simply, laughable.

Young, broke, and in college. May 6, 2014 at 02:27 am

Stuff like the second vid makes me wonder if I should be enlisting as some kind’ve combat MOS in the ARMY/USMC rather than going to the Navy to crew the Helicopters and Fixed wings.

Seems like knowing how to fight might be a more valid skill in the future than knowing how to man a SH-60 or Hercules C-130.

Than again, I’m a 20 year old with his head up his ass.

shockfish08 May 9, 2014 at 11:41 am