Silencerco Conquest Kit

Every Silencer And Accessory They Make:

Silencerco-Conquest-Kit

obama-not-bad-face14 Silencers, 47 accessories…. $20,000 for what you see above.  According to them it’s worth over $25k… so not a bad deal I guess if you have a use for that many suppressors and muzzle brakes.  I’d pick out a few of those and be happy, I don’t need more things I won’t use taking up space.

The fact it comes in it’s own custom foamed Pelican case is legit too.

Fill out the form on the website for them to contact you if you want to purchase this.

Thoughts?  Would operate with?

TheBear June 24, 2014 at 04:40 am

Meh… kinda cool to look at…

But imo it’s really made more for a department that would rather get all buying out of the way than an individual who wants to tailor the tool to what he/she is trying to do.

Just my .02.

ENDO-Mike June 24, 2014 at 03:17 pm

Yea I agree. I’m sure most people would rather have duplicates of some and none of others. I’m sure if you emailed Silencerco at any time and said “Hey I want to buy 10 of your silencers” they would probably cut you a deal anyway.

atm June 24, 2014 at 06:42 am

Just the tax stamps would be $2800.

If I won the lottery though….

hydepark June 24, 2014 at 10:27 am

And the wait time would be a simple and convenient 10+ years…

ENDO-Mike June 24, 2014 at 03:15 pm

haha yea good point

PPGMD June 24, 2014 at 10:21 pm

The NFA wait time would be very similar to buying one can.

As long as everything is the same it should be assigned to the same examiner, and the examiners typically will approve them all at once as each additional item is only a quick check to make sure everything is correct.

FatMac1045 July 4, 2014 at 01:08 pm

PPGMD, it would be great if it worked that way however, the examiners treat each and every form as a singular form. I have submitted 5 form 4’s at the same time, and the dates of approval, as well as the examiner were different.

J- June 24, 2014 at 09:43 pm

If they figured out a way to make all that fit to one serialized part so you only have to go through the NFA paperwork once, it would be a deal.