911 Help My Ex Is Trying To Break In And I’m Defenseless

Everytown For Gun Banning demonstrating an ironic twist of fate:

Oh huge surprise a piece of paper (restraining order) didn’t stop that guy.  Also it’s very surprising that a ~100 lb. woman was unable to protect her son with her raised voice and tiny fists.  This is my shocked face –> 0.0

I think the word for this is poetic justice… but “Everytown For Gun Safety” won’t see that.

It’s sneaky that the end message is “stop gun violence against women” not “BAN GUNS”.  I’m curious what the ultimate solution is… oh wait it’s another “bill” that would help keep guns out of domestic abusers and stalkers.  From the Everytown website:

That’s why we’re calling on our senators to co-sponsor an important bill that would help keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers and stalkers.

Everytown-for-gun-safety-logoMagical bills are so magical.  I just KNOW criminals will take this one (if passed) super seriously.

Mount July 30, 2014 at 01:43 am

Domestic abusers shouldn’t use guns, their victims will likely just take it and use it on them instead.

Starvinpilgrim July 30, 2014 at 05:57 am

Clearly she should own a Biden special. 2 shots in the air would have scared him away.

Lord Valvatorez July 30, 2014 at 06:03 am

Would this be any different if the guy walked up and stabbed the woman? Or if he walked in and knocked her out and then stomped on her?

Have an aggressive ex-boyfriend? Buy a gun!

derpmaster July 30, 2014 at 06:58 am

Gotta love how these “full retard mode engaged” style anti-gun videos never have voting options or the comments section enabled on youtube.

jim bob July 30, 2014 at 08:25 am

last time i checked there was already a law? that prevented anyone convicted of any missy misdemeanor Elliott domestic violence charge from owning a gun. will this new bill address those accused of stalking from possessing, because that will go over well.

“my ex BF keeps calling me and i feel that is stalking” NO GUN FOR YOU!

ENDO-Mike July 31, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Ugh that last sentence probably has a lot of truth in it unfortunately.

H July 30, 2014 at 03:57 pm

I’d like to see a Glock remake. “Looks like somebody picked the wrong house.”

Nope July 30, 2014 at 04:19 pm

WON’T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

John Fritz July 30, 2014 at 06:11 pm

Head shot.

What a mess. Bet he regretted that placement pretty quick.

Jake July 30, 2014 at 08:07 pm

So, if I’m not mistaken, Gabby Giffords is trying to make stalking/abusing women even more double illegaler.

Is that how it works? I feel like there should be some kind of secret handshake or something.

sapper July 31, 2014 at 11:54 am

Well, my aunt was in the midst of being beaten to death by my drunk unkle. What did she do? She crawled to where the 357mag was and shot him directly in the chest. He is dead and she is alive and its only because of that gun.