If Michael Bay Were To Make A Film To Sell Muzzle Brakes

LANTAC comes correct with visual poetry:

360 with the wrist, boy!  Sure it’s “operator fluff” but who cares?  Damn that music is inspirational too.

1:27 – Me = dead.  When the rain jumped off that AK and the shell casing ejected my heart skipped a beat.

Slow motion too… oh the feels.

Wait… he doesn’t have a notch in his hat at 2:00?  Wtf is this? NEXT.  hahah jk.

Lantac-Muzzle-BrakesI’m going to offer one criticism and say that YouTube bandwidth is free, so why murder my retinas with 720p? #FirstWorldProblems  It’s bad enough 1080p is the new norm, and not yet 4k. :P

LANTAC I love you long time.

Scott August 14, 2014 at 05:39 am

99.9% guaranteed to piss off everyone at your next indoor range trip!

lucusloc August 14, 2014 at 08:45 am

Cool video bro, love the music and the slowmo.

Off topic: You got something against my money? Two words: Boonie hats you lazy Cheetos eating bastard.

Ok that was more than two words, but is adequately conveys my angst. My last boonie suffered a tragic accident last camping trip, so now I am forced to use my nice felt hat for operating in social occasions. That hat is not as waterproof as oilcloth, and it is moving into the wet season here. I want a replacement. I also want to throw lots and lots of singles at my screen screaming “YES, OH BABY YES! TAKE MY MONEY!” while browsing your site, but pictures of you bathing in Cheeto dust wearing nothing but a thong are just not quite going to do it for me, no matter how luscious the jelly rolls are. Some sweet ENDO branded boonie hats might do it for me though.

Something to consider.

mafbloggerdanny August 14, 2014 at 11:23 am

The music is so uplifting it actually made me uncomfortable.

Zachary August 14, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Agree, but ive seen worse

Todd S August 14, 2014 at 11:36 am

I loved the slo-mo flex of the AK receiver. And that music makes me want to shoot something! Totally BADASS!

Stan Darsh August 14, 2014 at 03:13 pm

Don’t you mean “IF MICHAEL MANN WERE TO MAKE A FILM TO SELL MUZZLE BRAKES”?

Larry August 15, 2014 at 07:18 am

Ya, am i the only one noticing the ZERO muzzle rise..? this looks amazing lol