Instructor Zero Pops Smoke And Becomes A Parody Of Himself

Instructor Zero is revving up to go full retard:

Instructor-Zero-Subs-2I’m starting to believe what people were saying in the beginning, that Instructor Zero is simply a genius troll.  Look at the direction his channel has been taking latelyit’s ridiculous.  The video trailer about is just another going down that road.  I can’t wait to LOL at the full thing.

The people are crying for the most tactical person on the planet doing the most ridiculous shit, and that’s exactly what they are going to get.  In HD and without subtitles (or you could turn them on and laugh your ass off).

Da Fridge September 9, 2014 at 04:17 am

Oddly enough, I actually talked to him in Houston this past weekend. Once you get past the accent, he is a really nice guy and very easy to talk to. Much shorter than I thought too.

Spoiler alert: next video from him involves helicopters.

JG September 9, 2014 at 05:19 am

Told you so from the day one, this dude is a genius troll!

Jim Jones September 9, 2014 at 06:39 am

He is probably not even Italian. A better accent game than FPS Russia.

Cap September 9, 2014 at 08:03 am
SittingDown September 9, 2014 at 09:40 am

Sneak peek at next episode:

T. September 9, 2014 at 02:01 pm

Hardly matters. Troll or not…

a) The man walks the walk, he can shoot like crazy (unless it’s creative editing?);
and..
b) People keep clicking on his videos, he keeps getting paid. Boom.

Smooth Operator September 9, 2014 at 07:11 pm

I smelled troll on him awhile ago and find all this stuff is hilarious from that point of view. The hard part to swallow is that he is such a good shooter and his trolling is based on a very strong foundation of skills. I’m guessing the accent isn’t fake but his background is somewhat of a mystery and he certainly seems to have his finger on the pulse of “youtube shooting culture”. His mockery of this whole operator fad is outstanding.

Gwolf September 10, 2014 at 05:36 am

Zero is my hero!

These vids keep getting better and better. I’ll have to go back and watch the early ones again from the viewpoint of appreciating the comedic value versus getting cleverly trolled.

SittingDown September 10, 2014 at 12:05 pm

I’m still waiting for him to re-enact the Yeager ditch maneuver….But in this edition, Zero manages to take out the entire terrorist cell, save his entire team, and get back into the car and drive stick properly with feet off the brake pedal the entire time. Not only this, but he does it while playing MY playlist instead of his own on the car’s head unit.

SittingDown September 11, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Oh and he does it all while wearing a No Right To Bear Arms ENDO shirt and he dual wields M60s with Aimpoint Micros (because it looks funny on an M60).

ENDO-Mike September 11, 2014 at 05:30 pm

haha the sought after Zero co-sign is something I dream of. I’d probably have to send him $5000 in product though just like 5.11 did, then ask him to make a video pretending that’s all he operates in, and it really helps his operations.

SittingDown September 12, 2014 at 03:14 am

I don’t know, Funker did a “review” of a Surefire E2D light. “Here’s a light. Click. It works. Click. It turned off. Buy one.” LOL

pillowfluff September 13, 2014 at 09:53 am

“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.”

Disgusting Fatbody February 8, 2015 at 08:14 pm

Wheres all of YOUR bad ass shooting videos posted?

ENDO-Mike February 8, 2015 at 08:15 pm

YouTube. Where is yours so I can make fun of you?

Disgusting Fatbody February 8, 2015 at 08:25 pm

I accidentally stumbled onto this backwater of a site looking at Instructor Zero videos, not because I was looking for total douchebags with a mouth full of testicals. I just looked you up on a few pages and you look like a total cocksucker. Id have to be pretty drunk to find your parody vids at all funny but thats no achievment, worldstarhiphop can do just as good. I dont have a youtube channel and the only reason I found yours is Instructor Zero. Not you. Faggot.

ENDO-Mike February 8, 2015 at 08:34 pm

<3 Enjoy the site and thanks for the love. *muah*

Disgusting Fatbody February 8, 2015 at 08:35 pm

Thanks for reminding me so I can disable the email notifications.

ENDO-Mike February 8, 2015 at 08:36 pm

No problem man, I might just email you anyway though and thank you one-on-one in a more personal environment for being a butthurt faggot.

Stephen Williams April 27, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Oh look, I stumbled on to the kindergarten playground. Sorry, children.

Brent Downs June 4, 2017 at 12:42 pm