This Is What It Sounds Like When Doves Cry

Silencerco Salvo 12 shotgun suppressor on a dove hunt:

Not one of their best videos, but it was nice to look at anyway.

chappelle-princeI wonder if I’ll be getting a letter from Prince’s lawyers regarding the post title. ¬†That dude takes his IP very seriously… I tried to find When Doves Cry on YouTube and Soundcloud and came up with nothing but shitty covers and fakes. All I have to say about that is… GAME: BLOUSES.

derpmaster September 14, 2014 at 01:18 pm

It’s hard to fault a video with a happy looking dog doing it’s thing.

pod September 14, 2014 at 04:12 pm

It’s funny you mention Prince in that fashion. He (or his label) has legions of people trolling for potential infringements. I used to do video for an event here in town, it was a “live band karaoke” experience. Basically you’d pick a song from a book, the band would play it while you attempted to sing it. The winner got $1000. One contestant did a smashing good cover of Purple Rain. I recorded it and put it on my Vimeo account. Months later, it was pulled by Prince’s lawyers.

ENDO-Mike September 14, 2014 at 07:47 pm

hahah that’s nuts. I’ve heard a lot of similar stories about that type of thing too, which is why I mentioned it!

Grindstone September 14, 2014 at 07:47 pm

Nothing against hunting, but what’s the point of hunting doves? Is the meat really good? Doesn’t seem like there’s a whole lot on them. I would think pheasant is better.

Taylor September 15, 2014 at 03:29 pm

It’s actually quite good grilled, adding bacon and hot peppers of your choice makes it even better (duh!)… and it’s about 1-2 chicken McNuggets per bird in terms of how much meat you get

Jim Jones September 15, 2014 at 07:27 am

I have to hand it to SilencerCo; they understand the importance of marketing, and I would expect them to be at the top of the silencer business for a while with production value like that!