Foreign Bro Live Fire Test Of Body Armor

Bromanship transcends oceans and culture:

Bro-Popped-CollarsI don’t know if the video is fake or not because the quality isn’t great, but if it is real I love how so many people are in close by in front of the muzzle… real smart.  Additionally I wonder if they realize that now that particular armor is compromised in those areas where the bullets hit?  Oh well, as long as they don’t bring that reckless shit around me and go kill some ISIS scumbags they can have fun however they want.

Hat tip: GearWhoresAnon

Tito September 23, 2014 at 02:26 am

Bro, do you even test your body armor??

NOA September 23, 2014 at 06:25 am

That kiss at the end was a nice touch, for a completely gay video.

SittingDown September 23, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Jay Gibson and Buck Yeager – the early years.

Eric September 23, 2014 at 01:53 pm

I don’t want to discount how stupid people can be, but I wonder if this was video was released, and maybe created by the opposing side for psychological operation purposes?

Freedom McSpanglewings September 23, 2014 at 03:48 pm

why do morons like these get an APS when I’ll never hold one? now im sad

Gwolf September 23, 2014 at 03:48 pm

This is Motorola Battalion fighting over in Ukraine. They have quite the social media fan base.

kingof9x September 24, 2014 at 10:21 am

I would never wear flip flops while testing body armor. If I got shot I would still need to look tacticool and adidas sandals are not tactical or cool.

HASHTAG_BUTT September 24, 2014 at 05:27 pm

Depending on the level of protection the vest is, lvl 3a-b would still have resistance to most pistol rounds being fired in combat single point shots are nine shots in one same spot the tenth will go through if im not mistaken, it could be higher now with technology now days. Furthermore in a vest looking like that there is almost definitely armor plates capable of stopping at min a 30 cal rifle round and those steel plates don’t expire from pistol rounds unless your pushing some crazy ap or incendiary round