IzDan Israeli Tactical Operator Class

Taught by Israeli military and special ops shooting instructor Kfir Cohen:

Don’t even think about making fun of this stuff guys;  remember… “Americans Shoot, Israeli’s FIGHT“.  You’re not operator to understand the Israeli methods.

0:02 – Strong opening, with everyone pointing guns and pulling the trigger at each other.  Although generally condemned by Americans, Israelis love this stuff.  It was also featured on Tactical Butthurt Professional Israeli Krav Systems instructor Nir Maman’s video I posted about a while back.

0:09 – If you yell, the bullets go faster.  This is science, don’t refute my claims.

0:17 – Hold up, did he just fake-reload without taking a knee *smh* we might have an Israeli tactical imposter on our hands.

0:26 – Run down the road then a tactical robotic butthole clench “putting the brakes on” type move.  Straight out of the Israeli Operators Manual.

1:35 – Goes into medium sized horse ride / tactical poop stance

Nothing really notable happens after that point in the video.

izdan-logoThoughts?

Gat tip: no uno (I actually wrote “gat” by accident but then thought HEY MAYBE THAT’LL BE MY NEW THING haha)

Wielsucker (@Wielsucker) October 2, 2014 at 04:22 am

I’m tactically confused.. The Israelis, who carry with an empty chamber because they have a conscript military that might hurt itself, are so operator that I should pay them to tell me how to operate operationally with the latest kosher gimmickry? I’m only a Tier 8 operator so hopefully my confusion doesn’t Tactically Butthurt anyone. Please help me tactically de-conflict.

Pat October 5, 2014 at 09:51 pm

That’s the first thing I thought. I don’t know a single cop or soldier that would walk around with their chamber empty. Carry a loaded gun or don’t carry one. An empty chamber makes you a liability, and probably a dead one.

overkill556x45 October 2, 2014 at 04:30 am

They spend a lot of time hanging out in that doorway. I was taught that doorways were not a good place to hang out. But that was from the US Army, which has never fought an urban terrorist threat ever. Plus I was only leg infantry which is like tier 19 operation. I’m not cool enough to get it.

Jeep October 2, 2014 at 06:52 am

Yeah, I was also confused by this guy sticking his head permanently inside the house while he had no bullets to shoot.
I thought that whenever you’re out of ammo, the best way to go was to avoid letting people shoot at you. Ah ah I’m sooooo naive sometimes.

TheBear October 2, 2014 at 12:19 pm

I was airborne infantry but I am still not cool enough to get it.

In fact, I am so un-operator that this stuff looks like a mall ninja’s wet dream to me.

I wish I could be more operator so I too could squat stop from a dead run with the grace of a kangaroo with diarrhea.

JRKey October 2, 2014 at 04:45 am

“Empty!…..BANG!” – shits works for me every time….

Uuummmm…..WTF was that? Do people pay to go to that?

Regulus October 2, 2014 at 06:19 am

My face is red

Zack October 2, 2014 at 10:45 am

Great, you better post his 15,000 word response, ENDO.

ENDO-Mike October 2, 2014 at 11:44 am

haha maybe I’ll sell it in print form and on Amazon for the Kindle. :P

Antagon October 2, 2014 at 11:27 am

Instructor says “Ten” then the guy does nine pushups and nine reverse? Gets a “very good” for each set.

Kfir Cohen October 2, 2014 at 01:35 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ENDO-Mike October 2, 2014 at 01:44 pm

LOL I wish this were real! :P

Kfir Cohen October 2, 2014 at 04:33 pm

I thought an internet wise man such as yourself would get the joke. ;)

Never Go Full Yeager October 2, 2014 at 06:50 pm
Todd S October 2, 2014 at 01:56 pm

That was beautiful.

John in AK October 2, 2014 at 02:20 pm

Let’s see. . . pointing locked-back pistols at each other for no really good reason when the same thing could be done facing AWAY from each other, thus not reinforcing a BAD habit. Squatting like a 1930s FBI trainee which serves to bring your head down into the zone where bullets tend to be if one’s opponent is rude and also has a pistol of his own. Jerky, robotic movements worthy of RoboCop that make the pistol bounce and wobble. Staring at a locked-back pistol and then moving and sticking it around cover, still locked back, instead of reloading it. Did I mention squatting? I have learned more about operating from this video than most operators could operate with on operational operations.

You know, back in ’91, when I was an Air Force combat diver sent to swim up the Ganges to Baghdad to cut holes in the Iraqi anti-submarine nets for General Nimitz’ tanks, I never thought of Squatting in the Face of the Enemy. I did use the ‘point the empty, locked-back pistol at ’em’ trick, however, but that resulted in my being killed, horribly. Body was never recovered. Got a medal for that one. Goes well with my Battle of Little Big Horn ribbon.

No, really.

PB October 2, 2014 at 03:49 pm

This one time….on duty….

I was called to a vehicle off the roadway/possible motorist assist. As it turns out, they didn’t need “help”… there was a dude buttfuckin’ another dude in the back seat.

…and that was the gayest fucking thing I had ever seen until I watched this video. Thanks for raising the bar, Mike.

That's So Operator October 4, 2014 at 06:23 am

Shut the comments section down, this guys wins.

Paste October 2, 2014 at 06:28 pm

PB FOR THE WIN!

mike123 October 3, 2014 at 04:44 am

If they shot a manly caliber like 45instead of their school-girl 9, they wouldn’t have to shoot as much.

pillowfluff October 3, 2014 at 06:35 am

At 1:03 I was hearing the most recent GunDudes podcast “Now I am going to run the back of my hand along the inside of your leg…”

Bill #2 October 3, 2014 at 02:23 pm

Too much lies and too much bullshit.

Gideon_459 October 4, 2014 at 08:44 am

Methods so superior it’s okay to completely miss a full size silhouette target at 7 yards.