Macerena Dance Shooting

This is what some people like Bob Harvey call “training”:

You know what though… at least if you miss the threat, they will be bent over laughing so you can make another pass with some follow-up shots. *smh* some people.  That left hand to the head or up in the air is so crucial.

Macerena-Shooting-Range-TrainingI always cringe too when I see people do no-look speed re-holstering.  Like what’s the rush to get the gun back in the holster?   You’re not TIER -23 if you can do it in 0.5 seconds.

Gat tip: Al

JohnnyIShootStuff January 14, 2015 at 03:00 am

WTF did I just watch?

overkill556x45 January 14, 2015 at 03:30 am

Dear internet ninjas, no one is impressed by your shooting refrigerator cartons at five feet.

Starvinpilgrim January 14, 2015 at 07:00 am

“refrigerator cartons” !!!!!!!!! well done!

Tantal74 January 14, 2015 at 03:32 am

I don’t know how this happened but word got out. Los Del Rio’s hit song the macerena was actually a musical reenactment of a famous DEA anti-cartel hit squad’s greatest techniques. I’m not sure how this chubby old man found out about it, but I suspect he may be an original DEA Flamenco Team assassin. Why he is blowing his cover and showing the word these classified techniques is beyond me. Forget you ever saw this.

jeff January 14, 2015 at 04:28 am

lmfao that was funny . i especially like the hand on back of neck while side stepping and speed drawing.. next up .. the electric slide

Drew January 14, 2015 at 07:35 am

I’ve seen this guy before (still SMH) but he seriously believes this bullshit, like it’s going to be the next best thing.

Like the man said, “if you’re not shooting, you should be reloading; if you’re not reloading, you should be moving.” Hey, let’s shoot AND move at the same time. This guy is dangerous.

Logezbro January 14, 2015 at 08:04 am

His lack of muzzle discipline is concerning. I don’t want to be the guy keeping time that he faces as he quickly reholsters.

Vitsaus January 14, 2015 at 10:42 am

I guess I didn’t see the same video as everyone else. The only thing he didn’t get right was a beard. Try watching again, but imagine a beard on him, then you see his technique is perfect.

Levi B January 14, 2015 at 11:07 am

I also punch out with my pistol when I take a shot, like a 1980s TV detective! It makes dem bullets go faster!