Kevin Hart AKA Chocolate Droppa Raps On SNL

This past weekend haha:

Pew pew pew pew pew pew, pop pop, pop… LOL “That hook is sOooPa hard bro”.

Is SNL funny again?  Or was this just 1/20 that happened to hit the nail on the head.  I was SNL watching age in the early 90s, so that’s what I base all my SNL judgements on…. it definitely was at one of the “peaks” during that time with Chris Farley, David Spade, Kevin Nealon, Will Ferrell, Norm Macdonald… I could go on but you get the point.  I tried watching SNL again a few years back and I was like “meh”.

Kevin-HartThis reminded me of “Gunshots on the beat” (WHAT YOU EVER HEAR HARDER THAN THAT?)… Making the rifle Burs’. haha that vid..

Hat tip: GearwhoresAnon, IGMilitia, CloverLeaf

Kestrelbike January 20, 2015 at 06:43 am

The SNL since 2000 (and probably before) is made up of all the ‘lite celebs who think you’re a dumb hick/compensating/loser/psycho for shooting guns and they’d take away the second amendment in a heart beat. They fawn and suck off obama & co and snidely deride anyone who fights against his bullshit policies. That is, if they’re not busy defaming the other side with false stories that their audience eats up without a second thought because they’re too stupid to have a single critical thought.

So if you think that the complete slide to the left in politics, education, perhaps even business is cool, then yeah I guess SNL is funny.

thatturahguy January 20, 2015 at 06:54 am

Stating when you thought SNL was funny is a lot like counting tree rings. I thought it was funny up until Eddie Murphy left the show, and quit watching it some time in the ’90s when they ran a sketch called “man with a bleeding head wound”. It was bad and stupid, trust me. SNL keeps going because it’s relatively cheap to produce, there’s a ready supply of semi- humorous actors to fill out the cast, and has- been celebrities to “host”. I have better things to do at 11pm most Saturday nights…. or so the voices in my head tell me.

Rootbeer Joe January 20, 2015 at 10:19 am

<Key & Peele

TheBear January 20, 2015 at 01:52 pm

Tackle and grapple!

Jared January 20, 2015 at 02:20 pm

Hingel McKringelberry

Freddy January 20, 2015 at 02:29 pm

L’Carpetron Dookmarriott

JohnnyIShootStuff January 20, 2015 at 04:26 pm

I quit watching about the time the adobe car and yard-a-pault were funny.

Franz January 20, 2015 at 06:35 pm

SNL stopped being funny when Dana Carvey, and that gen left.