Wolf Ammunition Now Into The Optics Game

Vigilant Spectre talked to them at SHOT.  Kind of hard to hear yea… Spectre needs to get an external puffy mic next year:

Summary: The ammo everyone complains about for stupid reasons but uses anyway because it’s cheap and awesome, now has various optics. It’s obvious WOLF knows their position in the market and are pretty comfortable there.  They aren’t out trying to beat Hornady, and that’s ok.

Wolf-Ammo-LogoI’d like to say check out the WOLF website, and read all the awesome info and see the prices on the optics… but there isn’t any mention of them yet up there. :/  Hopefully soon now that shot is over.

Thoughts?  Would potentially operate with considering the price point is likely agreeable?

Daniel January 26, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Everyone talks trash about Wolf, but the projectiles weren’t made of the cheapest metals available they wouldn’t be able to shoot through three cars and a brick house without losing speed. Not sure there’s an advantage to cheap glass…….

ENDO-Mike January 26, 2015 at 06:52 pm

haha “three cars and a brick house”. I’m sure these don’t beat Nightforce etc.. but I imagine the price point will be very WOLF so that will make up for it for people who want to save some money and still have something usable and reliable.

Stan Darsh January 26, 2015 at 07:19 pm

Maybe I’m confusing them with someone else, but I thought they were at SHOT 2014 claiming these would be available in the US by spring 2014 and prices would be announced shortly. Here we are at SHOT 2015 with the same story. We know the quality of the optics will be sup-par comparably, but I get the feeling the prices won’t be that much less than competitors.

Squirreltakular January 26, 2015 at 10:49 pm

Are these just rebranded Kalinka scopes? I’ve heard good things about them.

Regardless of the quality, it would be cool to have what is essential a knockoff SpecterDR for a couple hundred dollars (hopefully).

Mike January 27, 2015 at 12:14 pm

victoria’s secret dude is their brand ambassador?

Aaron Oh January 28, 2015 at 05:53 pm

Someone correct me but is this their way of staying in the US market with the executive order in place for Russia and Ukraine. I was under the impression that ammo and arms could not be imported, this would make me think this is the US division creating a way to stay afloat.

kingof9x January 29, 2015 at 04:11 pm

How did VS did shit we could make fun of