Weapons Education Rant On Civil Rights And Letting Bans Happen

I agree with the sentiment, but damn 13 minutes of him ranting?  Holy god.  Textbook Weapons Education:

So dramatic too.  Weapons Education and Instructor Zero would make amazing cartoon characters.  What if they were a dynamic duo too?  Weapons Education being a Bruce Wayne (Batman) like character past his crime fighting prime but with the money and the toys, and Zero as an unintelligible squirrelly operator version of Robin.  The would have all types of misadventures, and get real pissed off at each other constantly… but in the end their love for the second amendment would keep them strong.  Damn I wish I could draw… I would blow your minds with storylines my brain is already off on a tangent cooking up.

Weapons Eductaion has money and is a 2nd Amendment enthusiast though so whatevs, good for him for making these vids and telling people whatever he always tells them.  He seems to have a pretty large fanbase.

This though is one of the highlights of today (which also happens to be his vid screen cap, oh well)… 9:24:

Weapons-Education-Dual-Wield-Quad-Magazine-Holster

Seriously guys… A dual wield shoulder holster with added small of the back holster QUAD magazine holster.  Yes, you’re seeing that with your own eyes.  The screenshot is for posterity.  May the internet forever be the record.  He has me wanting a similar trolling setup, but with 2 Glocks and six 33 rounders in total.

I know it would be nice to feel warm and fuzzy inside that the ATF actually cares that several hundred thousand or million people don’t want Sig Braces of XM855 green tip ammo banned.  I don’t buy it, just like always the government will just do whatever it wants to.   I mentioned today on twitter about how I wish people would stop sending me White House petitions to post.  That’s another thing which has a proven track record in my eyes of going nowhere.  Honestly the tinfoil hat part of me just thinks the White House petitions are there to collect IP addresses and compile more data on everyone, like they don’t already have enough.

Back to Weapons Education.  I used to give him more of a rough time, but he actually is probably an alright guy if you can get past the delivery and constant wealth flexing.  Yea I’d probably do the same if I had a beautiful wife (his actually does seem really cool), hundreds of guns, and billions of dollars.  No one wants to see me ranting on video alone in my condo in my underwear eating a caesar salad at 10pm, writing this post while LOL’ing at the fire content I have lined up for Instagram tomorrow.  I wish I made that last run-on sentence up, and I could have got more descriptive but I’m not trying to have you guys feeling sorry for me.  In reality my life is actually really cool (says me).

Big Jimmy February 23, 2015 at 05:24 am

This guy thinks he’s fucking doc ock with that set up…he does know he only has two hands?

Rootbeer Joe February 23, 2015 at 10:33 am

Goes to show, money can’t buy taste, or a neck, apparently.

What about Castor Troy, small of the back, dual Glocks, and like ten 33rd glockazines under the arms, now that’d be something.

LongBeach February 23, 2015 at 01:30 pm

Is he really that rich?

ENDO-Mike February 23, 2015 at 01:56 pm

I made up “billionaire” haha but in some of his earlier videos he had a huge house / yard (Florida I believe) and parked a bunch of his cars in the back.. went through them all and had NFA weapons sitting in all of them. It’s safe to say he’s a multimillionaire at the very least just based off the stuff in those vids.

LongBeach February 24, 2015 at 06:58 am

Huh. Thanks for the info. I never would’ve guessed.

Socialkaos February 23, 2015 at 05:04 pm

For the love of God , when will he get around to putting a “real” optic on that thing. A $2,000 M1A, $400 troy chassis, $200 magpul PRS stock, and a $99 piece of crap bushnell. And way to sport that 100rd surefire mag. This guy obviously has more money than brains . I don’t think he even understands the M855 situation . Pretty sure he made this video cause everybody else is. And I’m also pretty sure his wife didn’t marry him for his charm and good looks.

fucko February 24, 2015 at 03:59 pm

Gun owners are bitches who whine about shit.

Make gun ownership a gay/black/illegal immigrant right and shit will be in every lunch box.

JayZ is a young gay black illegal who raps about guns, give him a call.

ENDO-Mike February 24, 2015 at 04:56 pm

TIER 1 troll bro.

LS/HD February 24, 2015 at 05:56 pm

Didn’t watch, but the cap shows that his guns don’t match. If this guy was made of money, or at least had some taste, they’d match.

Now, if the video offers an explanation of why he carries two different finishes for certain ops scenarios, well then, aren’t I embarrassed?

At least they aren’t gold tiger-stripe D’Eagles. So that’s sumthin’.

As long as we’re all ranting here, is it too much to ask for shoulder rigs that don’t flag everyone in the mall?

Tom February 28, 2015 at 01:11 am

OK, This link is pretty cool. The bottom line is I made over 500 pro 2nd Amendment right videos. I have made changes, Wayne LaPierre & others thanked me. (long list) I have a family channel (with weapons Education) it needs to be that way. Yes, I am passionate. That is good. I have spent 4 plus years of my life reviewing guns & safely, training, The Constitution OF the USA. nothing else matters to me. Tom I am a nice guy that is making a change.

BTW My wife have been together since I was driving a Toyota Celica. We have 2 beautiful young girls. I want all females to arm themselves fast. That is my message for the future.

Let’s all be “one”
Tom
Regards,

Tom

SchlongDongSong January 9, 2017 at 09:10 pm

Shaddup Tom, you homo. Kill anyone with your car lately?