SNL’s ISIS Skit Shocks And Appalls Some Sensitive Viewers

*Insert eye roll here* and the outrage:

One news report on the outrage:

bubbles-trailer-park-boysWow people really need to lighten up.  It wasn’t very funny, but definitely wasn’t like OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT.  Please.

I can’t believe this is considered “pushing the limits” now in comedy.  I also can’t believe TV in general (with commercials) still exists, and SNL as a whole.

overkill556x45 March 3, 2015 at 03:30 am

It would have been funny if they would have made it a car commercial like the one they were spoofing. At the end it should have zoomed in on a Toyota logo on the dad’s car and the Isis technical.

I don’t watch SNL anymore, so I didn’t see this until all the internet butthurt that I don’t understand. If you can’t make fun of joining Isis, the terrorists have won.

Tantal74 March 3, 2015 at 03:44 am

I chuckled. Props to SNL for not sucking for a few brief moments.

MrMaigo March 3, 2015 at 05:24 am

This is how you deal with crazy fuck bags. These people TRULY believe blowing up schools and killing children sends them off to heaven with uncorrupted souls. Not the way we believe in going to heaven, but straight up “killing school children is an act of mercy.”
They can criticize SNL because they don’t agree but these are cowards who would NEVER show a Charlie Hebdo comic.

Jeep March 3, 2015 at 08:18 am

Andy Wolf March 3, 2015 at 07:15 am

It was funny, but I can understand how comparing a deploying female Marine and ISIS extremist could ruffle feathers, particularly if that was the last time a family member saw it there female marine leave the airport.

Andy Wolf March 3, 2015 at 07:16 am

Thier

Jeep March 3, 2015 at 08:21 am

I find it reasonably funny. Not awesome, just average. That’s, in my opinion, the problem. It the show was REALLY, truly hilarious, then there would be no retard to come and say this is an outrage, bla bla bla.

Bro-ham March 3, 2015 at 09:40 am

Not even remotely funny, just fucking lame ass attempt from hyper liberal douchebags that know nothing about ISIS or why they’re even “trending”. You wanna be edgy-cool-avant garde n shit SNL? Fucking nut-up already and post sketches of their sacred cow, the prophet child-fucker Muhammad. Do it, for the childrens, or the terrorists have already won!

Todd S March 3, 2015 at 10:08 am

The offended class gets offended… this is a story?

Scot March 3, 2015 at 07:06 pm

I didn’t see the Marine commercial so I can’t compare. But I thought the SNL one was humorous and farther than I thought they would go. The should have dumped a niqab over her head, now that would have been edgy.

TheBear March 3, 2015 at 10:50 pm

This. Just dudes in a truck with guns is not edgy.

Bro-Bro March 4, 2015 at 12:06 am

+1 for Bubbles

Yallan March 7, 2015 at 12:19 am

The irony is seeing as she isn’t a muslim, she’s joining to become a prostitute for ISIS, not unreasonable, from S&M ho to ISIS ho.