Putting As Much Effort Into Saving Lives As Into Trusting Criminals

If Everytown (and all those other bozos did that), the world would be a better place.

This again.  Guns aren’t allowed in most schools and college campuses now, so that obviously means there are no guns, and nothing bad has ever at those places right?  OH WAIT A SECOND… *smh* I’m not going to pull up a list and copy pasta because I’m not about that negativity, and you guys know the locations and casualties in those particular “gun free zones” anyway.

NRA-LogoI’m not into politics, but in Wayne LaPierre’s defense a lot has changed a lot since ’99, and I’m NOT JUST TALKING HIS HAIRLINE.  *shots fired*.  After I wrote that just now, I was like “I wonder if WayLa has Twitter so I could get at him with that fire tweet about his hairline?”…. I hit up the search and the greatest parody account ever popped up “Lil Wayne LaPierre“, which basically has a lot of gun related rap tweets, some of which are extremely tongue-in-cheek.  My Thursday night = made.

Slick March 6, 2015 at 02:32 pm

Yep. Look at all those drunk college students shooting each other in Utah when campus carry was passed years ago. Oh, wait……..

Frank March 6, 2015 at 04:22 pm

When I first won a book from ENDO, I took the picture of my prize plus my pistol, at school.

ENDO-Mike March 6, 2015 at 04:23 pm

Haha that’s great

Commando Cat March 6, 2015 at 08:43 pm

As a student in Florida, this is fucking asinine. Almost every day some kid gets held up ON the UCF campus and no one can do anything about it. We also just recently had a shooting at FSU and guess what, no one could shoot back because no one was able to have a weapon. Fucking progressives need to get out of my state, or better yet, join in on one of the containment states.

TravisP March 8, 2015 at 08:46 am

As a Floridian I feel your pain. All these snow birds come from out of state and bring their politics with them. I just don’t get it personally, why are you trying to change the place you moved to to the place you left

Commando Cat March 8, 2015 at 02:55 pm

Because unlike that shit-stain sate, Kalifornia, we actually have good beaches, hot babes, guns, and not earthquakes. The only things we really lack are mountains.

GameChanger March 11, 2015 at 08:53 pm

Law regarding colleges… shows clips of elementary school students. Face Palm