Orion Flare Gun To .22 LR Conversion Testing

Royal Nonesuch giving the people what they want:

Royal-Nonesuch-Flare-Gun-22LRRN is owning the grandmaflage look with that shirt today whoa.

3:14 – LOL ITP firing.

3:40 – Thorough mudding, which later proves to be bad for it.

Considering those flare guns go for around $50, and the adapter another $25, it definitely seems to work alright in a pinch, or for something different. *shrug* why not right?

P.S. – Royal, I’m still left swiping all the ladies on Tinder until I find the one who has “Royal Nonesuch is my son, and I am his camera woman.  Get at me for a good time.” in her About Me section along with some smoking hot pics of her shooting homemade 12GAs in daisy dukes, driving Ferrari’s, and counting money.

hking March 12, 2015 at 05:29 am

Tragic waste of grape soda. At least he was kinda wearing eyepro when shooting pressurized metal cans only feet away from his face.

Mechanically March 12, 2015 at 10:04 am

So much win in this video.

He starts the video with an AMAZING temple index. True dedication to the artform.

The shirt is his best yet.

Loved his holster, but would love to see him adapt an appendix rig to suit his open-fly presentation. I can see that being a game-changer in tactical practicality. (Or, tacticality, if you will.) Maybe he could team up with Polenar and have Manca illustrate the proper “draw?” Then again, Manca in front of the camera, and Royal’s mom behind it may prove too much for ENDOMike. I don’t want to do anyone an injury.

His grasp of the finer points of ATF regulation is both eloquent and succinct. We’ll done.

I would love to see him staffing a booth for a manufacturer at Shot Show next year. Seriously.

Royal Nunsuch is the future of firearm users in lots of ways. I hope the big boys are paying attention…

ENDO-Mike March 12, 2015 at 10:49 am

haha Manca and RNs mom in the same room together would be way too much for me.

That would be so hilarious if he had a booth at SHOT, and was taking orders. The booth could be such an elaborate troll design made out of drink bottles and pipe with a Hawaiian print theme worked in some how. His mom would be signing posters and taking pics with people too of course.

Mechanically March 12, 2015 at 11:52 am

I wonder what a booth costs?

You seriously should partner with him next year, and the whole thing could be an elaborate reveal as a promotion for ENDO?

That’s just the sort of thing the average ENDO reader would think is awesome…

TheBear March 13, 2015 at 07:01 am

I would die of squee.

AJ March 13, 2015 at 09:32 pm

Throw Demo Ranch’s sister in there too!

Ross March 12, 2015 at 02:15 pm

Rocking all them Operator Oakleys in his videos, mixing it up between straight up MIL to gangsta Operator in this one.

TheBear March 13, 2015 at 07:04 am

Why did he shoot it out of his pants?

Mechanically March 13, 2015 at 07:20 am

Wait, you DON’T shoot guns from inside your pants?

Do you even temple index bro?