Reading Messages From Anti-Gunners

Concealed Nation reads some mean comments that were emailed and messaged to them:

Skip to 1:26 if you want to hear the mean messages.

Some of those are pretty good haha.  You know you’re doing a good job when people get that pissed off.

HAM-John-C-ReillyI have to wonder sometime though how many are actual pro-gun trolls, just trying to stir up something for kicks.  Many speculated that on the Anti Kyle Lamb / Troy Battlemag facebook post there were pro-gun people posing as anti’s just to make them look stupid.  It’s all in the game though right?

Bro-ham March 18, 2015 at 07:00 am

Sooo… these anti-gunners who are allegedly against gun violence, go ahead and promote more gun violence against Concealed Nation/gun owners at large? The hypocrisy is hilarious yet so sad on many levels. Liberalism truly is a disease.

ENDO-Mike March 18, 2015 at 07:08 am

haha yea that basically seems like a good amount of them facebook and twitter in a nutshell.

Jeep March 18, 2015 at 08:06 am

“I think guns should be banned so hard and I am so peaceful that I want you to die in the excruciating pain you’ll get from something humiliating, inflicted by a firearm.”

Totally makes more sense and sounds more reasonable to me than this statement full of hatred:
“I own a gun and train with it a lot to handle it safely even in a very stressful situation, and I hope that I will never have to take another human being’s life.”

JoelC March 19, 2015 at 09:44 am

It is a kind of disease. It seems to spread at a higher rate among the young/idealistic. Especially infectious on campuses. It is best to use protection to keep it from spreading, my favorite would be called ‘Common Sense’ and ‘Logical/Critical Thinking’.

On a serious note, it really annoys me that we call it ‘Liberalism’. The root of the idea is to kill personal liberty and give all the liberty and rights to the government and those that will keep us from hurting ourselves because they know better than we do… Churchill called himself a Liberal, but his vision was a vision of individual freedom not socialism. In fact, he said the difference between socialism and liberalism is that socialism wants to make everyone the same by dropping everyone down, and liberalism wants to raise everyone up.

Bottom line: All the true liberals I know are Libertarians, and everyone that calls themselves a liberal are socialists.

KestrelBike March 18, 2015 at 06:02 pm

I’m all about that blond chick. But she needs to loosen up.

ENDO-Mike March 19, 2015 at 09:49 am

Haha yea I agree. The brunette has it going on too in my opinion. Normally I would have mentioned that in the post. I must be slipping, or thirst levels may have dipped back to save levels.

44MAG March 19, 2015 at 04:00 am

it takes a certain mentality to own and carry a firearm….glad those numfucks writing that shit don’t… ;)

Todd S. March 19, 2015 at 10:08 am

Good pic from HAM

ENDO-Mike March 19, 2015 at 10:10 am

Hehe thanks. That’s what I see when I picture an antigunner opening their mouth.

jim bob March 19, 2015 at 08:54 pm

i was promised graphic language and all i got were beeps. i think that is the real tragedy

FatAlSharpton March 28, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I love the genital compensation argument. I just smile and suggest we each give an attractive woman $100 to hold in escrow and go into the bathroom with her and a ruler.

Also, second Jim Bob’s graphic language disappointment.