Rifle Cartridge Face Piercing

Hopefully this was just done temporarily as “proof of concept”:

Looks like .308 for everything but the one through the nose, which appears to be 7.62×39

Look how much his ear lobes are stretched too.   He should have went all the way and put some 37mm (grenade! :P) rounds through them!

Definitely not a look you would catch me sporting.

Josh February 13, 2010 at 09:37 am

Wow. That’s going on my list – “great ideas people have.”

This guy’s in big trouble if he decides one day, “I’d like to have a job where I interact with people and they take me seriously.”

LOL

Admin (Mike) February 13, 2010 at 02:22 pm

Probably would be some expensive surgery to fix all that if he ever decided to get rid of the holes!

Can you imagine that guy with a cold? There would be snot everywhere! :lol:

Henry Bowman February 13, 2010 at 12:20 pm

I think he needs better bedding. Look how the group around his mouth is just all stringed out.

Admin (Mike) February 13, 2010 at 02:24 pm

Maybe it’s because his breath control is screwed up from the holes in his nose :P

Phil February 13, 2010 at 02:11 pm

The one through his nose is way bigger then 7.62 x 39

Admin (Mike) February 13, 2010 at 02:27 pm

yea? I tried looking off the handy chart http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/01/16/rifle-cartridge-comparison/ but my comparison skillz are lacking today. I figured unless he is a collector or enthusiast it would probably be a common common cartridge such as 7.62×39.

moi February 13, 2010 at 03:43 pm

Admin Mike said: “Can you imagine that guy with a cold? There would be snot everywhere! :lol:”

One sneeze and he would take out the room! BTW would that be considered an AD/ND?

Body dis-morphia is a funny thing. Ill keep my dimorphic tenancies relegated to the gym and not the tatt or piercing parlors, thank you!

Admin (Mike) February 13, 2010 at 05:55 pm

LOL yea i’d say it would be classified without a doubt as an ND

Antibubba February 13, 2010 at 10:50 pm

This guy has serious headspacing issues…

Admin (Mike) February 15, 2010 at 01:50 am

hahah :P

tailypoe July 17, 2011 at 06:29 pm

Haha, this is brilliant
, i was thinking of some ” tactical ” piercing myself,
.22 lr round in the ears as studs. The only use i could think of woul d be the NAA .22 revolver, tho. still, bullets or even shells send out a strong vibe. as soon as i’m 18….