The Military Is Already Gay – Terminal Lance

Source

LOL “Oil Check”… nasty.

Fred April 30, 2010 at 01:28 pm

Funny/Sad because it’s true.

Josh April 30, 2010 at 02:03 pm

LOL, yeah, it is true. Thinking back on it, it occurred to me that the people who really think that “gay” stuff is funny (tea-bagging somebody while they’re sleeping, oil checks, etc.) are usually the ones that are pretty immature and insecure. As I was thinking about it, while chuckling a little and shaking my head, I was reminded of the episode of South Park where Cartman took a picture of himself with Butters’ “wiener” in his mouth, to prove that Butters was gay. There are definitely some people operating at a Cartman-level mentality in the lower enlisted ranks of the military! LMAO

Admin (Mike) April 30, 2010 at 02:24 pm

LOL I never saw that southpark episode. It sounds hilarious though.

Bryan S April 30, 2010 at 01:45 pm

Oil check… in Japan, kids do that to each other in grade school, and yell “Kancho!”

Admin (Mike) April 30, 2010 at 02:25 pm

haha that’s awesome. I just google Kancho and there are lots of videos.

Zachg56 April 30, 2010 at 01:57 pm

OH dear God please don’t remind me of Kancho! those kids did even to use college students for the reactions

SPC Fish May 3, 2010 at 09:33 pm

wow. never heard of that whole oil check thing. and i kinda wish i didnt.
but yeah we do make a lot of gay jokes and shit. we get bored haha

Josh May 3, 2010 at 09:40 pm

I’ve heard that phrase, many times. Out of curiosity though, I typed “oil check butt” into Google to see what turned up. The first result was the entry for “oil check” at urbandictionary.com. The first definition is:

“The act of poking someone in the butt, clothed or naked. The poke must be as close to the asshole as possible”

LMAO

SPC Fish May 3, 2010 at 10:11 pm

hahahaha. i better not let the guys in my unit find out about this. ill have to spackle my crack.

and i think a reason we dont want gays in the military is cuz we wouldnt be able to joke like this anymore. we would all have tons of lawsuits to deal with. or the gays would take us seriously and try to make a move back haha

Admin (Mike) May 4, 2010 at 08:20 pm