Apple iPhone iPad iMac V.S. .50 Caliber Rifle

Apparently the first post I made about the¬†iPhone 4 Shot With .50 Caliber Rifle was just a teaser video… below is the extended video along with the other vids of the Apple products getting destroyed:

iPhone 4 Shot With .50 Caliber Rifle

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcnQ72sPZAI[/youtube]

iPad V.S. .50 Caliber Rifle

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo0HWTZDl4w[/youtube]

iMac V.S. .50 Caliber Rifle

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOj1i91hyeY[/youtube]

I was hoping that kid doing the talking “Richard Ryan” was going to do the shooting and scope his eye or something… no luck.

The nicest hit by far was on the iMac. I don’t know where that “Sniper” learned to shoot, but the hit on the iPad and iPhone was not impressive at all considering at the distance he was at:

Sean June 30, 2010 at 01:16 am

Piss-poor marksmanship aside… what a pointless waste this is.

I had to laugh at the kid who marveled that the iMac shot went “in and out”. What did he THINK it was going to do?

Admin (Mike) July 7, 2010 at 10:30 pm

hahah yea, some people really have no idea how powerful guns are. It’s our job to educated them!

Dave June 30, 2010 at 01:22 am

What a waste of perfectly good ammunition. Apple products self-destruct, they don’t need any help.

Admin (Mike) July 7, 2010 at 10:31 pm

All I’ve ever owned (and currently own) is an ipod nano. I have had zero problems with it, and carry it in my pocket all day every day. I’d have to say it is my favorite piece of electronic equipment I’ve ever owned.

Josh June 30, 2010 at 08:45 am

I haven’t watched this video yet, because of my stupid, slow internet connection, which is being particularly fickle this morning. When you posted the original video (which sucked), I clicked on it to watch it on Youtube, and went to the poster’s Youtube page. On there it said something to the effect, “Thanks to retired Navy Seabee so-and-so, the ‘sniper.'”

So, in response to your comment, “I don’t know where this ‘Sniper’ learned to shoot…” I’d say, he probably never did learn to shoot, but I’ll bet he’s good at building stuff! Some people think anyone with a scoped rifle in their hands is a “sniper”; those people should be smacked.

Admin (Mike) July 7, 2010 at 10:32 pm

hehe yea I hate hearing about “sniper” rifles from people when it just involves a scoped rifle of any kind.

Sandy June 30, 2010 at 06:26 pm

my 12 year old brother-in law shoots a .50 better then that. If that’s the best our armed forces can do we are in trouble….
As far as I know no such thing as a “Seebee sniper” Just a Seebee engineer….

Admin (Mike) July 7, 2010 at 10:34 pm

hahah yea I hope you are right about the SeeBee engineer thing… otherwise I’m embarrassed for him.

Chase July 12, 2010 at 03:17 pm

I hate Apple products. This video is great.