Homemade Square Suppressor For Uzi

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eyS54AdG_Y[/youtube]

Pretty neat! I bet that thing has some real weight to it.

The parts (left), Assembled baffle stack (right):

The finished product (front):

The finished product (back):

I love seeing peoples home gun projects when they turn out cool like this.

More pictures and info in the AR-15 thread – HERE

Linoge September 3, 2010 at 04:43 pm

But remember – if we ban guns, they will all just magically disappear, and no one will be able to make any!

On the flip side, it boggles my little mind that the government honestly believes they can effectively regulate a product that simple to fabricate. I mean, I cannot make one, but apparently “garage-industry” is possible when it comes to suppressors.

Admin (Mike) September 3, 2010 at 06:01 pm

Yea pretty awesome what people can do with some basic metal working tools and some welding. Besides the time he put in, the cost of the suppressor would be so minimal.

TSN4 September 3, 2010 at 04:52 pm

Impressive. I wonder how much it weighs.

CinSC September 4, 2010 at 06:35 pm

I just read his post at AR15.com, he said it weighs 36 ounces. I think it’s a brilliant design. I would love to try this myself.

Adam September 4, 2010 at 06:09 pm

I’d love to see the difference that would make in Full-Auto.

Klaus February 22, 2012 at 10:53 am

Shame the german law does not allow such nice things at all! But it is nice to know how easy it can be made.

jm rivea August 11, 2012 at 10:36 pm

helo…nice work…me also made some suppressors made mrom pvc, simple washers as baffles… now, me trying to perfect my 38 revolver,as op da moment, it sounds like a deep loud noise or like a little bit louder ver. of a unsuppressed 22lr, or like, a loud pounding on a book on da floor=> BOWWWGGgg!!!hhhhh. right now, me alwedy hapi with it since it has no tinitus, me watched some videoes, suprsrs does not slows down da FPS of da bullet, wen chronoed…it even added anotha 20fps more, so ip its imposible to slow it down, now me reseaerchn how to cancel sounds- like adding fan blade-like baffles, ip u research on hi-end racing mufflers, da fan blade like baffle reduces automatically 10db, anotha option, me gona try is to put coil pipe with coolant, coz soundwaves turns to heat

Bryce Bowers July 2, 2013 at 05:37 pm

how long and wide were the baffles before you bent them

Leif January 31, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Hello
do you have machine drawings so i can make on of my own ?