Just don’t ask her specifics about the gun if she works for Esquire magazine… because then you’ll get wrong information like this:
See the full video HERE or click the screenshot above.
I find it hard to believe that someone could make that many obvious errors in one title.
Lets break it down:
- Glock & Wesson – Well the Glock part is correct. As far as I know Glock never collaborated with Wesson from Smith & Wesson on anything.
- 45mm – WTF? That would be a hell of a round!
- FPO – I have no idea what that means in the context of firearms.
- Designed in 1789 – hahhaha Uhhhhh no. Semi automatic handguns were not invented until the late 1800s.
- Designed by Colt Koch – Samuel Colt wasn’t born until 1814 and died in 1862, long before the Heckler & Koch company was founded in 1949… and as far as I know there is no one named “Colt Koch”.
I hope to god they didn’t get that information from the DEA agent.
I think we all got trolled by Esquire. LOL