The L1 is a powerful compact product with industry leading performance for a single Lithium battery power source.
Powered by (1) CR123A battery the ATAC™ L1 Tactical Flashlight throws a brilliant 173 ANSI FL1 Lumens of light in a smooth tactical beam pattern while providing 2 hours of runtime on (HIGH) and 46 hours of runtime on (LOW). The tactical Intelligent Switch is designed to silently cycle through all 3 light modes (High/Low/Strobe) using only the Momentary-On function to prevent the “Click” sound from potentially giving up your location. The rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch allows you to instantly lock or unlock the light with just one hand using your thumb to prevent inadvertent activation. Another tactical feature developed by professionals for professionals is the Break-Away Lanyard designed to free your arm from the flashlight in the event of an emergency.
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum
- (1) CR123A Duracell® Battery Included
- Regulated Circuit for Maximum Output
- Cree® XP-G LED
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Intelligent Switch w. High/Low/Strobe
- Momentary-On Switch
- Rotary Dial Lock-Out Switch
- Stamped Metal Pocket Clip
- Black TPR Soft Touch Anti-Roll Ring
- Break-Away Lanyard Included
- Water Resistant Construction
- Compatible with the 53144 – ATAC™ Belt Clip/ Holster Accessory
- Tested To ANSI FL1 Standard
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
How to enter:
- Just leave ONE comment on this post completing the sentence “The darkness is…”. Don’t reply to anyone. More than one comment will disqualify you. Funnier the better! Entertain me!
- Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. Your email address will not be used for anything else but notifying you of a win.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.