Happy Friday! 5.11 Tactical wants you to be ready for whatever kind of operator stuff the summer throws your way with a pair of comfortable, lightweight, rugged hiking boots or tactical trainers, plus a fresh pair of boot socks. This is the final 5.11 giveaway – good luck!
The winner will receive his or her choice of ANY hiking boot or trainer from 5.11 and two pairs of either Level I, Level II, or Taclite socks.
Here is an example of some of the sweet gear you can choose from:
Tactical Trainer 2.0 Low – Our next generation Trainer is a fully reengineered training shoe meant for the range, trail or general fitness.
- Combination of breathable air mesh and tighter closed mesh
- Antibacterial and moisture wicking lining
- Combination ghillies and composite eyelets
- Stay tied sausage laces
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel overlays
- 5.11 Stay flat pull tab
A.T.A.C. 8″ Coyote Boot – Designed to be fast, lightweight and responsive the 8” Coyote Boot incorporates cutting-edge design features, traditional construction processes for proven durability and a great value.
- Full grain leather
- Suede and nylon upper
- Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
- Side zipper for easy on and off
- Hidden pocket
- Shock Mitigation System®
- Oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole
- Open cell foam cushioning
- Cushioning insole foam
- Dual Density Polyou® cushioning
- Hypertext® lasting board
- Non metallic shank
- Injection molded phylon midsole
- Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement
- Available in wide widths
Level II 9″ Sock – Quite possibly the most comfortable socks you’ll ever wear, our Level II 9” Sock is designed to accompany all of the boots of the 5.11 Tactical Series® family.
- Durable, comfortable and functional
- Superior fit
- Multiple Zones of Compression
- Moisture wicking polyester fibers
- Extra Thickness for padding and insulation
- 80% wicking polyester, 8% nylon, 8% spandex, 4% rubber
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
How to enter:
- Just leave ONE comment on this post completing the sentence “Friday is the day I…”. Don’t reply to anyone. More than one comment will disqualify you.
- Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. Your email address will not be used for anything else but notifying you of a win.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.