Rachel Maddow Gets Condescending About Guns

I really dislike this guy:

It will be interesting to see how many people die at the Tampa convention because of gun violence.  My guess is uhhhhhh none?

I don’t really get the whole “string” ban.  Does that mean everyone has to show up with velcro shoes on?  Really…

If you want to see more of Rachel Maddow being a douchebag check out his other video where he talks about Glock 7s and the clips that go with them.

USSMunkfish April 6, 2012 at 12:27 am

Maybe because a piece of string is a machine gun where other guns are present?

Ramrodicus April 6, 2012 at 01:12 am

At least they showed a picture of a Glock when she said, “Glock handgun.”

Dan April 6, 2012 at 01:38 am

Somebody did their homework this time around, but of course she was reading off a screen the whole time I’m sure.

bryce April 6, 2012 at 01:30 am

This person is very confused. He/She was on Howard Stern the other day stating how he/she like guns and enjoys shooting guns but believes in “rational gun control”, what ever that is.
its worth a listen if you want a laugh.

scroll down to the full interview, the second amendment talk starts at the 56 min mark
this Bitch is batshit krazy

ENDO-Mike April 6, 2012 at 01:38 pm

Holy, that discussion gets heated.

An extended clip that holds bullets? Is that some sort of device for reloading? :P

doingitalloveragain April 6, 2012 at 01:55 am

Way to go guys. So there’s a liberal woman who admits to enjoying the shooting sports (even on NPR). So rather than educate her on your point of view, you go on the ad-hominem offensive.

Let’s remember not to make the whole firearm community look like a bunch of homophobic, sexist assholes every time we’re in the national spotlight kk?

bryce April 6, 2012 at 02:14 am

I not Homophobic I can care less about this persons sexual preference. I can’t help that it is hard to tell what sex he/she is based on the unisex style that he/she dresses in. For all I know Rachael is really a man playing a lesbian. after all people will do anything to get on TV.
For the record I love Lesbians we have so much in common.

Vhyrus April 6, 2012 at 02:15 am

This woman has led the attack on literally the most uneducated and inane anti gun stances I have ever heard. If she is now going to claim pro gun status then I am going to claim I am the King of Ireland since there is about the same amount of evidence supporting both of those claims.

Jeep April 6, 2012 at 02:44 am

We get your point Rachel, no need to be such an ass…

RWC April 6, 2012 at 07:57 am

LOL. My boss thinks she is attractive (super MSNBC drone.)

I always ask him if he is ghey for Jason Biggs as well.

ENDO-Mike April 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm

hahah RWC… I just hit up google images and it’s shocking:

RWC April 6, 2012 at 02:46 pm

LOL. Haven’t seen that one.

Printing it and taking to his office now

:-)

ENDO-Mike April 6, 2012 at 03:14 pm

That’s cause I just photoshopped it.

RWC April 6, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Thanks then :-)

Jeep April 6, 2012 at 08:02 am

Well, she probably COULD BE attractive… but she is not.

Jon Hutto April 6, 2012 at 09:21 am

I don’t understand her problem.. What is wrong with that list?
drawing a water gun, could be confused with drawing a real gun and get you shot. Ban water gun.
wearing a mask to hide your identity has problem written all over it.
string is the only odd ball, but I can think of a few bad uses for it..

I knew a few people who will be armed there.. for sure.. Ted Nugent for one.

Rock Ravn April 6, 2012 at 10:51 am

Ha. Dislike this guy…lolz

Ernest Young April 6, 2012 at 01:19 pm

I actually do like many things Rachael Maddow says.

ManuelMurder April 6, 2012 at 06:16 pm

Just get out…

Ernest Young April 6, 2012 at 06:45 pm

says the man with “murder” in his name. You sound like a sound and reasonable person. /rollseyes

ManuelMurder April 6, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Judging a man on his name rather than the words he speaks.. You seem wise..

Ernest Young April 6, 2012 at 10:48 pm

It’s not a given name, it’s a chosen one, so it reflects on your personality.
Also, the words you spoke were “just get out…”, I love how you instantly become hostile just because we disagree on ONE thing.

Cory April 6, 2012 at 02:23 pm

Rachel Madcow is such a C U Next Tuesday.

USMC/LAPD/Grunt April 6, 2012 at 08:46 pm

Rachel Manbrow looks like Noah Wiley of ER, The Walking Dead fame. She/he’s a DOUCHE and anyone who likes sh-him, is a complete douche as well! And trust me, everyone around them knows they’re a douche as well. Ernest Young only likes Maddow because she has a larger cock than he does.

Jeep April 7, 2012 at 05:12 am

Wahoww, that was rude.
Ernest, maybe you could tell us what you like in what sh-he says…

Ernest Young April 7, 2012 at 10:56 am

Well, I often agree with many of the things that she says when it comes to gay right and marriage (being a Pansexual man myself (though I do have a female fiance)).

I also often agree with some of the political statements she presents.

Josh April 7, 2012 at 09:59 am

Holy fuck Ms. Maddow, you were a Rhodes Scholar and have a PhD and can’t seem to wrap your head around the fact that a city can’t ban things specifically allowed by state law? How about if a state explicitly allowed gay marriage and a city tried to enforce a ban on performing or recognizing them? I’ll bet you and others of your persuasion would take issue with that, wouldn’t you?

Weer'd Beard April 7, 2012 at 06:34 pm

If she thinks Florida Law forbidding local bans on guns is outlandish, what if certain communities decided to ban Lesbians? Would she think that’s cool?

I love people who only concern themselves with the civil rights they personally use.

Jim P. April 7, 2012 at 08:30 pm

The odds of a licensed person carrying a concealed handgun pulling it out and using it unprovoked are probably much lower than some 22 year old kid pulling down his pants and defecating on a police car.

Jeff April 8, 2012 at 02:25 pm

If I hear another liberal claim that they are pro- 2nd amendment I’ll puke. There’s always the caveat that guns for police/military are okay, but the average person doesn’t need them. Usually they shot once at a range (for credibility to speak about guns usually). They always sound so ignorant/elitist.

That’s like when I hear someone say- “I’m not a racist, I know a black guy!”