Home Defense – The Burglar Bait Window

hahah those guys are good.

So… anyone have their house set up with good burglar defense vantage points? :P  Tell me about it in the comments.

Kommac April 21, 2012 at 12:38 am

Haha, hilarious!

USSMunkfish April 21, 2012 at 02:30 am

I can tell these dudes are awesome by the fact that they choose to surround themselves with nothing other than spaceships and airplanes.

thatturahguy April 21, 2012 at 07:31 am

Pull out your copy of “To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak The Truth” by Col. Jeff Cooper. On page 52 is a diagram depicting just what you ask for.

Yanne April 21, 2012 at 08:27 am

Well done.

MrMaigo April 21, 2012 at 09:08 am

Fantastic

Jess Banda April 21, 2012 at 09:49 am

This one of the better acted/written comedy shorts….come on, they even worked in a “Lord of the Flies” reference!

jpcmt April 21, 2012 at 01:23 pm

I had plans to “harden” my home (in CA) if I were to buy one after moving out of our condo. I was going to have the dog toys and dog food dish outside, no shrubbery near the doors or windows to hide by, some solid doors with decent fire rating, some stratigcally placed steel panels in walls to create a “safe room” type area behind choke points and/or in bedrooms. Trip mines and claymores just beyond the mote full of ill-tempered sea-bass with laserbeams attached to their foreheads… Ok, not the last sentence. But now I live in Montana and I’ve got guns all over the place and the kids are well versed in “home invasion” scenarios from all the dry runs we started while still living in that wasteland of crime and villainy.

Kommac April 21, 2012 at 02:54 pm

Ill tempered sea-bass, love it.

Ken Smith April 26, 2012 at 08:47 pm

Lucky man…..some of us would give much to live in that state, but are still stuck in the wasteland of crime and villainy.

[/jealous]

JB April 21, 2012 at 03:35 pm

Down here in TX (everywhere but Austin anyway) it’s an unwritten rule to have a range card for your neighborhood.

NikonMikon April 21, 2012 at 06:11 pm

LOL!

Willy André Bergstrøm April 22, 2012 at 06:18 am

Been watching a couple of their videos now, and they’re just awesome! Can’t understand why they’re not getting more than 10k hits on each one…

Ah, well. 60 more clips of redneck wisdom to watch :D

NikonMikon April 22, 2012 at 07:19 am

Same here man, I watched all of their videos and I just don’t get why they aren’t more popular. They’re hilarious!

Church April 22, 2012 at 08:30 am

very funny, my house has a layout designed to have vantage points on all of the possible entrances.