RECOIL Magazine – Issue #2

One of my favorite firearm (*ahem*… “Gun Lifestyle” as they say) magazines:

The print version is available at Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble, Grocery Stores, newsstands and other magazine retailers.

The iPad/Nook/Android version is available at Recoil’s Website.

Not only are the articles good, but as I mentioned in my review of issue #1 the magazine is a graphic arts masterpiece.

Will August 7, 2012 at 01:41 am

Issue 2? Could have sworn my tablet got the digital issue 3 weeks ago.
You’re right, it’s visually stunning. It’s also the closest thing I’ve seen to Mallninja Monthly :p

Lots of cool gadgets and guns though :D

Texas Sean August 7, 2012 at 09:55 am

The graphics are great, sure, but it is indeed Mall Ninja Monthly. Wealthy Mall Ninja at that.
I found the articles in the first issue pandered to the inexperienced shooter to a ridiculous degree. Further, when I want T&A, there are better sources. Last issue’s cover had a holstered side arm hanging on what appeared to be a plain, unreinforced dress belt. Nice.

Cylinder Head August 8, 2012 at 04:39 pm

It was a Bianchi B26 “Professional” belt. My favorite gun publication at the moment. Sure the articles aren’t designed for “Operators” unless you’re talking about our boy Gecko45.

Church August 7, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I’ll have to check it out at walmart. Maybe that’s what i’ll do today…

Jarvis August 8, 2012 at 11:28 am

Issue 3 has been out for a bit now.

Kevin August 9, 2012 at 11:05 am

So why is only one issue available for home delievery? Is there no way to just subscribe to home delivery?

ENDO-Mike August 9, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I think they still have some logistics issues to work out over there before they offer yearly subscriptions.

Eric B December 26, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I am looking for ISSUE #2 if anyone can help me find it.

Tom January 19, 2013 at 06:53 pm

I’m wealthy and want to buy a magazine worthy of my income level. A magazine where I can get in touch with my inner mall ninja. No. Make that my inner skymall ninja!

Like a flat chested girl with nipples the size of a midgets penis. Utterly useless for normal people.