Charlie Sheen Wants To Blow Someones Head Off – Benelli Says Not Possible

When Charlie Sheen makes a threat, he apparently gets very specific:

The man told police he had a bad falling out with Charlie recently … and learned that Sheen vented about him in a text to a woman that read, “I’ll blow his head off with my Super 90.”

Source – TMZ

At least Charlie has good taste in Shotguns.   But wait there’s more:

A rep for Benelli USA — which manufactures the famed Super 90 shotgun — tells TMZ, the semi-automatic shotgun might also just “make a lot of smaller holes,” depending on the distance.

But one thing’s for sure, the rep tells us, laughing, “It’s impossible for him to blow someone’s head clean off.”

Source – TMZ

Oh really?  Who the hell is this rep?  Benelli should can that joker.  He had a prime opportunity to give an answer that would let the whole world how badass their shotguns are…. instead he opted for a wimpy “safe/wrong” answer.

I thought we heard the last of Charlie Sheen a while back but I guess not.  I find it hard to believe someone like him has zero felonies, but who knows?  Celebrities seem to have a knack for getting pardons.

SittingDown November 14, 2012 at 03:52 am

I thought Charlie Sheen was an alcoholic and chemical dependent (recovering or not), which would exclude him from lawful possession of any firearm?

croppedxout November 14, 2012 at 07:00 am

“It’s impossible for him to blow someone’s head clean off.”…. AHHAHAHAHA! I’m buying a Benelli.

dave w November 14, 2012 at 08:51 am

If he had said ‘sure it could do that easy’ then there would be lawmakers trying to ban them so he did the right thing.

PJ November 14, 2012 at 11:12 am

The rep was just being tricky. He said it wouldn’t blow the head CLEAN off. Sheen just said he’d blow it OFF. The rep didn’t say the gun wouldn’t blow a head, just that it won’t do so CLEANLY. Everyone knows you need a Smith & Wesson Model 29 to do that.

TylerM. November 14, 2012 at 11:36 am

I think what he means by “It’s impossible for him to blow anyone’s head off” is because Charlie would likely be too high or too drunk to be able to even hit someone with a shotgun.

cc19 November 14, 2012 at 01:13 pm

I think Charlie is confusing a shotgun for the .44 magnum, “the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off.”

AZRon November 14, 2012 at 08:36 pm

I have no desire to explore this “fact” with first-hand knowledge.
I’ll leave it to the internet bad-asses to posit their expertise.

Once educated properly (?) on that matter, I’ll be waiting for a reason explaining why anyone should ever listen to a self-serving, punk-ass, chemically-dependent celebrity idiot.

P.S. I don’t take advice from Kim (the fat cellulite-ass K-woman) either. No difference to me.

dave w November 14, 2012 at 09:47 pm

wonder if he just keeps it to use as a bong?