Top Douchebag All Stars

You have got to be kidding me:

Top-Douchebag-All-Stars

With only 4 complete seasons under History Channel’s Top Douchebag belt, you’d think that they would wait a while yet.  I guess not.  To me that seems like a good indicator that they are planning on cutting the show from the line-up soon.

OMG I wonder who will be back?  Will douchebag what’s his name be there?  What about that team Glock beauty contest acquisition?  Oh right I don’t care… haha

Pan500 December 14, 2012 at 01:35 am

Why every TV-show related to guns has:

a) bunch of douchebags
b) factual errors by makers
c) unnecessary drama
d) all of above

I can live with the drama-part and the douchebags up to certain point. It’s supposed to be entertainment for larger audience and larger audience doesn’t give a shit about the guns. But that doesn’t mean that you have to tell wrong facts. Real names, real facts and responsible firearm handling and people could learn something (at least I hope). For instance I’ve never ever seen a 40mm grenade laucher or 37mm flare launcher IRL but I know the difference between them. But when Will from Sons of Guns claims that those two things are the same, that just pisses me of. Mr. or Mrs. Smith doesn’t know the difference and this creates (with the help of other media nonsense) antigun-enviroment at somepoint.

But I still watch Sons of Guns. And American Guns. And Top Shot. And Deadliest Warrior. And every other gun-related show that there is. No matter how douchebag or derpical it is. No matter how long the most hated person still keep living on the edge of going home.

Matt December 14, 2012 at 03:21 am

I usually just skip around all the drama and bs when I watch top shot and just watch the competitions for fun so what I don’t choose to watch doesn’t bother me. Sons of guns is garbage television I have no idea how they are an actual business. American Guns is probably the only decent gun related show out there…aside from charging 2 million dollars for a glock WITH DAT TRIGGA JOB they make some cool stuff and aren’t retarded hicks

czbeardly December 14, 2012 at 07:59 am

The fact that one of the smiths looks like Jack Blacks lost brother makes American Guns worth watching. Not his pimped wife or giraffe neck daughter, but that Jack Black Jr.

carl December 14, 2012 at 02:52 pm

I like the gunsmithing parts of American Guns. When they’re down in the basement working those milling machines, it’s great. But when Mitt…er…Rich Wyatt jumps in his helicopter to go buy a gun off a fat cat, it’s a little too Thurston Howell the 3rd for me.

Dville Rocks December 14, 2012 at 06:20 am

You have a lot to say about a show you claim to not care about. Didn’t they pick your video during the first three seasons of casting? Butthurt much?

dave w December 14, 2012 at 10:53 am

I like topshot, there was onlt 1 real douchy season then they made it less house drama more shooting.
I also like the exploding targets instead of, ‘derr we hid 50lb of tannerite in it.
But i agree its too soon for a best of.

BBJones December 14, 2012 at 01:07 pm

Is this show still on? I think most people have moved on.

elephantrider December 14, 2012 at 01:44 pm

Isn’t the All-stars cast season the last throws of a show that is winding down in popularity?

carl December 14, 2012 at 03:52 pm

Oh yeah, and I love that an IT guy won Top D-bag last season. Those operators, LEOs, and competitive shooters must freaking hate that.

DougE December 14, 2012 at 11:53 pm

I’m also guessing it’s about to get slashed from the line up. I was able to watch the first two seasons and then I ran out of time in the week to catch up on hulu and haven’t really looked back. My guess is that they’re hoping for high drama with all of the drama queens.

theforgottenman December 15, 2012 at 04:44 am

I hope they will have Tactical Snooki back on. That’s my 2 cents.

Carbon December 15, 2012 at 01:42 pm

Maybe they should have the “Rat” back from season 1.

Cuban Pete December 15, 2012 at 01:56 pm