Tearing Gun Grabbers A New One With Facts

Keith Morgan from the West Virginia Citizens Defense League serves some old dude:

2:00 – “High action military with big clips, that’s not what our founders had in mind” – WTF is high action?  Are all the parts above the bore axis?  Big clips?  like 30 round stripper clips?

6:14 – LOL grenade launchers.   Pure gold… has even 1 murder been committed with an actual legal NFA 40mm grenade launcher on U.S. soil?

8:55 – “I don’t want my neighbor to have an AK-47 because the problem is people go nuts.”  Wow there’s a giant leap!  LOL what a burn Keith laid on him with the “projection” line.  Then the host shits his pants when Keith tells him that he’s armed.

I love how people continue to ask the question”Why does anyone need an ASSAULT RIFLE?”… and then when they don’t like the answer they are given, they just keep re-asking the same question.  Deal with it, the answer is never going to change.

chris-crocker-leave-rifles-aloneI don’t know who that host is, but I sure hope he doesn’t debate as a profession.

Hat tip: Jayson

41 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD ANOTHER

Will January 14, 2013 at 02:03 am

Now, this is the kind of guy that needs to be in these debates. Calm, rational, truthful, factual and well-spoken.
I’ll give the interviewer some credit too. When things went sideways for him, he didn’t try dirty tactics or yelling over the guy. There was a modicum of self-restraint and wanting to actually hear the other guy out (to a certain degree). Too bad Piers Morgan is too chicken to let guys like this actually talk.

Phoenixnfa January 14, 2013 at 02:09 am

Gold. Pure gold.

Rob January 14, 2013 at 03:13 am

FULL OF WIN

DougE January 14, 2013 at 03:13 am

That guy is awesome. He really nailed him with the “projection” argument.

032125 January 14, 2013 at 02:14 pm

I’m pretty sure he got this from the outstanding article ” Raging Against Self Defense – A Psychiatrist Examines The Anti-Gun Mentality” written some years ago for jpfo.org.

If you haven’t read it, do so.

Mike January 14, 2013 at 05:53 am

This guy from WVCDL makes me proud to be from the mountain state. The look on the interviewers face when he finds out that Morgan is armed is priceless.

Mountian January 14, 2013 at 07:05 am

“…You might notice on the side of police cars it says to protect… you know to defend and protect.”

There is a reason that phrase is in quotes.

That host need rape counselling.

Not the Same John January 14, 2013 at 07:55 am

Very well done. While it of course would never happen, I would LOVE to see this gentleman hand Piers the same crushing defeat. Well-spoken, well-prepared, and right on point.

RWC January 14, 2013 at 08:10 am

High action military with big clips.

Is she a blonde or brunette?

Hard_Harry January 14, 2013 at 10:21 am

I like red-heads myself.

RWC January 14, 2013 at 08:30 am

Pretty neat that a slogan on a car wins over Supreme Court precedence. Didn’t know that.

ErnestThing January 14, 2013 at 08:35 am

Hilariously unprepared for this debate.

We’re winning.

Mountain January 14, 2013 at 08:58 am

Ernest thing, how do you prepare for a debate when you are on the anti side?

“Hmmm, I have to create a new buzz word, practice my redirection, practice saying what about the children, avoid using truthful facts, and practice being vague.”

SittingDown January 14, 2013 at 09:08 am

Love it. Great work Mr. Morgan.

Chuck January 14, 2013 at 09:37 am

That was the greatest beat down I have ever seen in a 2nd amendment arguement.

Curtis January 14, 2013 at 11:11 am

We need to keep an eye on this Keith Morgan, I think he’s going places. He has my vote.

MosinMango January 14, 2013 at 11:30 am

Would LOVE to see some of the ‘off air’ moments between those two…

Wonder what he said in the break right after the guest announced he was armed.

Ben January 14, 2013 at 11:40 am

That was exactly what I was wondering!

Cargosquid January 14, 2013 at 11:46 am

You’re armed?

You’re not?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Church January 14, 2013 at 03:23 pm

Great job! Really well handled.

DashVT January 14, 2013 at 03:40 pm

Great job, though he could have been more clear on the fact that Grenade Lauchers, HE Grenades and Machine Guns are extremely difficult and expensive to obtain, and are practically never used in crime.

When asked if a full auto “Assault Rifle” had been used in recent killings the answer should have been “No”.

ENDO-Mike January 14, 2013 at 03:42 pm

Yea! That’s what I was thinking. He should have definitely set that straight.

Matt January 14, 2013 at 03:45 pm

“In a society like this, why should anyone carry a gun?”

In a society like this, why shouldn’t you carry a gun?

Andrrew January 14, 2013 at 04:53 pm

I literally shit platinum 62gr 5.56X45 rounds at 2:00.

Thanks to this video I don’t need to buy ammo for a year.

USSMunkfish January 14, 2013 at 04:53 pm

They actually let each other talk long enough to make the point they were on. That alone was fantastic!

Skyler January 14, 2013 at 06:59 pm

This is what happens when the gun grabber lefties don’t interrupt and talk over you the entire time. Truth comes out.

Kommando January 14, 2013 at 07:31 pm

“I’m armed right now”

SAVE US, OH MAGICAL SIGN!!

WHY HASN’T HE BURST INTO FLAMES YET?!?!?!?

Kommando January 14, 2013 at 07:33 pm

oh geez, seems the comment system doesn’t like angled brackets.
Was meant to have :
*Studio staff quickly put up a ‘GUN FREE ZONE’ sign*

Lance January 14, 2013 at 07:48 pm

“I don’t know who that host is, but I sure hope he doesn’t debate as a profession.”

I LOL’d hard!!!! bahahaha

cc19 January 14, 2013 at 08:27 pm

I grow weary of the whole, “not what our forefathers had in mind.”

Let’s think for a second our forefathers had access to such modern weaponry. Does anyone really think they would have rewritten it as such?

“…The right of the people to keep and bear arms* shall not be infringed. *Arms that hold under 10 shots of semi-automatic operation.”

That’s retarded.

Unanimous January 14, 2013 at 09:10 pm

This man’s career should end

paul kimble January 14, 2013 at 09:36 pm

You dont know how much I wish this could happen. Unfortunately Bray Cary owns WV Media: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bray_Cary

That feeling when almost all media outlets in a state are owned by Bray Cary or Clear Channel.

matt January 14, 2013 at 09:27 pm

this guy hit the nail on the head, especially with the whole “WHAT ABOUT NUCLEAR WEAPONS?!?” bullshit.
honestly that is probably the one gun grabber argument that i CANNOT stand.

every time i hear it this is the first thing that comes to mind

Cuban Pete January 15, 2013 at 06:50 pm

counter it with my 1st Amendment argument below.

Matt January 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Not only did weapons evolve, but so did different forms of the 1st admendent. I think our forefathers could comprehend what a modern rifle is. But Facebook might just go over their heads…

hnl.flyboy January 15, 2013 at 05:22 am

*slow clap, with increasing speed*

Saxon January 15, 2013 at 12:31 pm

LMAO, that host is gonna need therapy. I’de imagine that soiling yourself on televsion in fear of an inanimate object is quite embarrassing. Also, I believe that if the founders were alive today they would all support ownership of tactical semi-autos, full autos, and then some. They were practical men, so they would use practical weapons.

Andrew January 15, 2013 at 04:05 pm

When do I get my nuke?!

That host was ridiculously unprepared for any common sense to come out of Keith Morgan. He needs to get back in front of a mirror and practice cutting people off, he’s not doing it well enough yet.

PAPAG30RG10 January 15, 2013 at 06:12 pm

PWNED!

Cuban Pete January 15, 2013 at 06:49 pm

Our Founding Fathers NEVER envisioned an activists media, let alone internet, high-speed press, 24-hour news channels, tv, twitter, etc., etc., etc., nor the multitude of religions that are practiced in this country.

The ORIGINAL intent of the 1st Amendment was to protect the different Christians groups from discriminating on each other (no other religion was ever contemplated by the frames), and for the free expression of political dissent via the block print and town criers.

If we’re going to back in time, then we go back in time balls out – 1st Amendment first.

iridium6 January 17, 2013 at 01:41 am

3:26 – the guest inadvertently concedes that NFA (full auto) weapons were used in the recent tragedies, which is not correct. However the argument that continue is non-the-less spot on. This video is prime to pass on to any anti-gun person.