Lipstick Bounty Hunters – Derp Dialed Up To 11

Trained derpfessionals:

I don’t know much about bounty hunting, but I know that’s now how you do it.  It’s like someone assembled a group of middle aged moms and were like “LOL just go in there and grab the guy!” in anticipation of epic LOLz.  What is protocol if the guy they are trying to apprehend tries to run?  Something tells me you can tackle him, but I bet it’s more than frowned upon to shoot him in the face over and over with a derpy looking rubber bullet handgun like they did.  Even if it’s not, there has to be some sort of unwritten professional code I’d think.  Thank god that lady didn’t have a real gun… there would be like 20 casualties at the scene with recklessness like that.

Rubber-Bullets-MemeThe dude (Daniel Lee Duvall) is hitting Lipstick Derpfessionals with a $1M lawsuit according to the NY Daily News.  I’m torn on this one… the guy was out on drug and weapons charges so he’s obviously not a saint, but at the same time I’d like to see these moms with rubber guns knocked down a peg or two.

Hat tip: Andrew

AKFTW April 7, 2013 at 12:32 am

wut

ARFTW April 7, 2013 at 01:40 am

Looks like Beach Blvd and Edinger in HB, CA.

farmerjoe April 7, 2013 at 02:00 am

Sad on so many levels. The person who came up with that show needs a good beating.

Taylor TX April 7, 2013 at 02:39 am

Couldnt agree more, however, I am honestly suprised a couple of those ladies didnt get a swift good beating from that guy after they starting attacking him.

Matt April 7, 2013 at 04:37 am

Should of played the keystone cop theme during this ‘apprehension…’

Neil S April 7, 2013 at 04:41 am

I can answer your concerns as a professional, bounty hunters are subject to the use of force continuum the same as any other civilian. So, the initial contact was an unauthorized force and the guy had a right to defend himself. Everything from there was the females as the aggressors, and would be considered assault. Bounty hunters do not have special privileges in the use of force continuum. Bounty hunters are also held to a higher standard and tougher scrutiny because of “should know” portions of the law.

elephantrider April 8, 2013 at 12:19 am

Having no special knowledge of the law on this, common sense tells me that they could have at least given him a chance to come peacefully. Instead they grab him, start yelling, and point weapons at him. I’m quite a bit bigger than that guy and I would have launched one or more of those gals across the resturant and or parking lot. What a bunch of dumb cunts.

A2 April 7, 2013 at 05:42 am

I have no proof, but I’m going to say that this video is a complete setup and FAKE.
These “women” are obviously trying to get their own “TV” show.
And yes, I think the law suit story is fake.
I still can’t get the smell of bullshit out of my nose after watching this.

arron April 7, 2013 at 09:11 pm

I think its faked too, nobody in that restaurant reacted with todays current atmosphere on guns I’d expect to see them start running or going crazy.

dave w April 7, 2013 at 06:53 am

So much derp, and so much wrong. These chicks should be sent to some chinese work camp where the rest of the world will be safe from their stupidity.

Al T. April 7, 2013 at 07:04 am

I’m with A2 – fake/staged.

Regulus April 7, 2013 at 07:22 am

I’d hit it

2Wheels April 7, 2013 at 07:32 am

Ridiculously unprofessional…

Dan April 7, 2013 at 07:32 am

women with no uniform nor displayed badges nor any announced presence should not go pointing things that look like guns at people. i’d almost pay to watch this show if they tried that shit in, say, a small midwest diner – they’d only ever get to film the pilot…

Cappa April 7, 2013 at 08:19 am

I feel like if I saw a bunch of women in matching pink clothing start pointing guns at some random person and do something that looks remarkable similar to attempted assault and kidnapping, I’d probably pull my gun.

Dave April 7, 2013 at 09:58 am

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m not exactly the hero type, but I’d have been very tempted to draw down on these ladies. No identification, no warning, just GRAB! Very illegal, even for a bounty hunter.

The “rubber bullet” guns were also not marked in anyway (e.g. blue grip, blue slide, etc.) to mark them as less-than-lethal weapons. And shooting in the face, with no protection? He’s lucky he kept his eyesight. I’d be suing the CRAP out of these “ladies”.

And if he WAS a wanted ‘felon in possession’ – who’s to say he wouldn’t be “possessing” at the moment they tried to take him down?

At that point, it’s bringing a toy gun to a real gun fight… which never ends well.

denver chris April 7, 2013 at 04:11 pm

he didn’t keep his eyesight, or at least that is his claim. he’s suing them for, among other things, losing eyesight in one of his eyes.

Max April 7, 2013 at 08:29 am

Looks like the militant wing of Code Pink is at it again…and this time they mean it.

denver chris April 7, 2013 at 08:37 am

well, i think the professional trolls have thier medium refined to absolute perfection anymore. i’m beginning to have a very hard time telling the trolls from the real stuff, and this is no exception. on one hand, the stupidity of people like this is something that we should all be accustomed to by now, but on the other hand, this may just be a “next level” troll.

Andrew April 7, 2013 at 08:38 am

They’re lucky there wasn’t anyone carrying in that restaurant, they easily could have been shot, especially the one with the black rubber bullet gun.

Lance April 7, 2013 at 09:31 am

L. O. FUCKING. L. These chicks are going to end up dead.

Kevin April 7, 2013 at 10:06 am

I didn’t realize that “bounty hunter” meant having the right to publicly assault people with deadly weapons, damage property, etc.

Leave it to the fucking police and/or the professionals, fucking idiots.

shockfish08 April 7, 2013 at 10:14 am

Technically they are not bounty hunters in the classic wild west sense, they should be calling themselves Bond Enforcing Agents.

Dan April 7, 2013 at 11:50 am

They should just stick with “Criminals”

LiquidFlorian April 9, 2013 at 12:13 am

Ha! Oh wow…

Jim P. April 7, 2013 at 10:42 am

He was stupid in that he believed them when they said that there was a paperwork error and meet us at Arby’s. The bonding agent will have an office. That would be the location to meet him.

I would be evaluating whether to be drawing down on all of them. But if I were the manager, I’d be calling the cops.

HMPlatinum April 7, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Lame, fake, setup, whatever.

Their stupidity burns.

They’re lucky they didn’t get shot, or the hell beat out of them.

“Friend helping in escape.”

Puh-leeze.

Kyle April 7, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Sad and embarrassing.

anon April 7, 2013 at 01:19 pm

And the Zimmerman award for Tactical Incompetence goes to…

Lance April 7, 2013 at 09:58 pm

The Zimmerman award… I laughed out loud… too soon?

Church April 7, 2013 at 01:57 pm

They didn’t even announce themselves. What the fuck is this shit! I trully hope that this is fake.

wilco40 April 7, 2013 at 01:58 pm

WTF ? Repeat endlessly- WTFWTFWTFWTF! What is that woman wearing- a “tacticool” badge carrier sling ? What kind of “gun” is that thing? I recognize the Kimber pepper spray “deringer” though. The lawyers should be parachuting in by now. Reminds me of quite a few incompetent bail agents I knew down south. Or is this really a Janet Evanovich production ?

Critter April 7, 2013 at 02:49 pm

please let this be a real tv show…..pleasepleaseplease…..

lighttech April 7, 2013 at 05:16 pm

all I can say is after many years of playing paintball and being a tournament referee

Is that from day ONE second ONE you NEVER!!! shoot at a player who is without a mask on EVER!!!! as it will blind you!!!! I can’t say that one enough and that was a PAINTBALL we are talking about NOT a rubber bullet

they are toast –that 1 chick aimed right at his face and fired –I am going to bet somewhere their is a manual for this rubber bullet launcher or gun that says “body shots only!!!” in CAPS –no head shots!!!!

denver chris April 7, 2013 at 05:23 pm

I don’t advocate violence against women, but I would not hesitate to lay one of these dumb broads out. Falcon punch!

God damn.

denver chris April 7, 2013 at 05:26 pm

to clarify – if I was approached by one of these dumb broads under these circumstances…

Nakedgun April 7, 2013 at 06:35 pm

Atrocious…..
As fake as any “towing/repo” show. If not, they should be posting their own bail.

Agreed; if I was sitting there haven my lunch at the Arbys, I would’ve drawn-down on those broads…

Sivl32 (elvis) April 7, 2013 at 07:45 pm

They were supposed to meet him for a signature at Arby’s? he was there, and sitting.. Why did they come at him so strong, wasn’t this an arrange meeting?

elephantrider April 8, 2013 at 12:33 am

They arranged the meeting under false pretenses. He thought he was meeting for a signature. They were there to apprehend him because his bond was revoked by the bail bondsman. Instead of explaining that to him first, the ladies went into a frenzied “come with me, while I put hands on you” mode. He had good reason to be surprised and resistant. He had no idea what was going on, or why they were trying to grab him. He probably never even met these women before. He would have been within his rights to defend himself with equal force. They wore nothing to ID themselves as bail agents, and made no attempt to explain their business. They did not need to do that. They knew where he was and had him surrounded.

wilco40 April 7, 2013 at 08:23 pm

OK, I respectfully withdraw one of my earlier queries. I didn’t realize the ” tacticool chest harness” was a camera mount. Has anyone nailed down the “rubber bullet gun’ yet ? Best I found on the ‘net was possibly a prototype/low production British less-lethal weapon, and I’m probably wrong on that- it looks like a Nerf gun in the vid ! FWIW, if the supposed arrestee was “known” to carry a firearm- are these women prohibited from carrying firearms for some reason ? Hate to repeat, but don’t bring a knife/paintball marker/stun gun/Taser/big stick with a big nail in it to a gunfight.

Derptical Solutions April 7, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Perhaps they should visit Buck for some training, they seem to be in the same mental group.

Jake April 8, 2013 at 07:07 am

I’m not a fan of people with drug and weapon offenses, but goddamn if he was not completely in his rights to shoot all three of them.
Three Mozambique drills could have significantly improved the gene pool.

SittingDown April 9, 2013 at 12:12 am

Fake.

LiquidFlorian April 9, 2013 at 12:16 am
Joe April 9, 2013 at 01:51 am

There is now way any of that is real! It must be like that Operation Repo show. Who is watching this stuff?! Give me good old days with scripted televison dramas and situational comedies.

dgdimick April 10, 2013 at 08:07 am

Looked to me like a bunch of Code-Pinkers beating up a fat guy. Kind of funny they are now held on a $100,000 bond; same amount they where trying to collect.