I Hate Glocks Part II

absuperman follows up with a part two:

16 minutes long!  hahah oh man.. the characters he plays are priceless.

Glock-Diamond-Bedazzled-Pendant-Jewelry5:40 – Best character ever.

If you didn’t catch his original video, I Hate Glocks Part I watch it NOW!

Kevin April 21, 2013 at 07:22 am

Not for nothing but “safe action” means the “action” is safe – drop safe and such.

JRKey April 21, 2013 at 08:12 am

Funny vid, good entertainment. (Yes Glockesters – it’s just entertainment) So let me throw my $.02 in even though no one cares! I too do not like nor care for a Glock. All the same reasons, but look and feel are the biggest. On look: yes it is blocky and ugly. But notice the gaps in the slide and slide rail – why do they vary? IMHO a tool should be precisely built and that looks like a poorly built gun. On feel: When I’m with a woman I want her to FEEL like a woman; and when I am firing a handgun I want it to FEEL like a handgun. FOR GOD SAKE IT IS A PLASTIC GUN!! But if rubber blow up dolls were your thing I guess it wouldn’t matter….

Lance April 21, 2013 at 10:26 am

Lol. The first guy behind the keyboard is like Golem.

CharlieBravo April 21, 2013 at 10:31 am

Lost it at the “Hi-Point and a dog turd” comment.

Max April 22, 2013 at 04:42 pm

I keep Lincoln Logs in my Tactickle Buckets

czbeardly April 23, 2013 at 07:08 am

absuperhuman characters are quite funny to be honest. Handguns owners will always be on their side of their favourite manufacturer, much like car enthusiasts , sportsfans etc etc.

My shooting buddy picked up his first 9mm a few months ago, a Gen 4 Glock 19. We went to the range so that he finally test it. After shooting for a while I said: “hey, you havn’t tested my CZ Shadow yet have you, lets switch for a few mags”.

The look on his face after his first few shots was those of “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU – why did I buy a glock!” True, with a minus connector and some tough love, his trigger has approved alot. I do like the ergonomics on the Glock, but I find it to slippery (when wet!) I have serious troubles hitting anything well with it. I am far from über with my Shadow, but atleast I find Everything about it from fitment & quality better… since I am obvoiusly a CZ fanboy!