Making Kebabs With A Moist Nugget

Mattv2099 making dinner with an M44:

Mattv2099-ENDO-Trollture-TrollingThe world would be a better place is Matt got an actual slow motion camera that could do thousands of frames per second.

Cue the comments of how useless the videos like this which he makes are, and how I wasted your precious time by you even having to scroll past it. haha

bandroidx July 21, 2013 at 05:38 am

This one was just a waste of some good food. It’s basically the same as another kebab video he did, I guess he is running out of ideas?

mattv2099 July 21, 2013 at 07:22 am

Nope. Not running out of ideas. In fact, I have hundreds…. Written down. And another folder full of viewer comments that are good ideas. What I don’t have much of is time. This is just something I did a few months back. I uploaded it because I didn’t have time to edit together some next lel shit. Got at least 20 vids recorded

First Remove Kebab vid has 9,500 views and pops up as related to tons of other “remove kebab” vids.
That’s one way to be successful on the YouTubes. Create vids that will generate traffic from search engine results. That alone is enough reason for a sequel.

Thanks, Mike for blogging this. Although I do agree that it’s probably not good enough to post! hahaha :)

Some next lel shit very soon. I promise.

But I hardly thought this one was blog worthy! lolol.

Jimmy Russels July 21, 2013 at 08:15 am

This stuff was acceptable as a joke on /k/ and a little funny, but to see it IRL makes the whole thing seem full retard. Pretty pathetic IMO.

Watching this video makes me realize, your a part of the reason /k/ sucks and is full of shitty memes these days. I remember back when things like Dagestan Beheading was meme worthy, now its just this childish shit from attention seeking clowns like you dragging the other children and noguns onto /k/.

Good job at creating videos based upon what people search for. Rather than being original, you pander about trying to find the cheapest and easiest ways to get youtube views. I don’t think you realize that the outcome is videos that appear to be produced by a complete retard. How about a real Glock torture test? Drive a nail through that SOB, light it on fire, obstruct the barrel, make it KB. Earn your views faggot.

Matt in FL July 21, 2013 at 08:46 am

3/10

It was really only worthy of a ‘2’ but the ‘faggot’ at the end gave it a bump.

MattV2099 July 21, 2013 at 09:36 am

I dont even /k/ brah.

Jokes on you. I love you. If I get reactions like this them im doing it right.

I wrote a song for you. Hope you like it

Jimmy Russels July 21, 2013 at 11:31 am

This will be you in just a few years. Strong reseblance between you two.

MattV2099 July 21, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Holy shit! Subbed!!! That was fuckin amazing. Wish that was me yesturday!

You think I guve a fuck? My channel is fucking retarded. But sometimes it makes people magically LOL. Im fucking shameless. Im not a cool operator with a collection of beautiful, shiny, fancy guns. Im a regular dood with some glocks ak’s who just doesnt give a fuck.

I dont want any part of bring cool on youtube.
Ill upload the most retarded shit i can. Because fuck you.

MattV2099 July 21, 2013 at 10:08 am

P.S

What makes you think I actually give a shit about truly testing a firearm in a scientific manner. I dont want to damage my guns!Fuck that!

I fully agree that my vids are retarded! Thats the entire point!

Stu July 21, 2013 at 02:44 pm

Retarded vids are best vids!

mattv2099 July 21, 2013 at 03:01 pm

Thanks stu!

Matt in FL July 21, 2013 at 08:47 am

Three minutes of my life, and I laughed. Who’s complaining.

mattv2099 July 21, 2013 at 02:09 pm

Thanks man!

Sometimes I actually put time and effort into a vid… And other times I upload a vid like this one! Shit! It’s all good :)

dave w July 21, 2013 at 09:45 am

I enjoy the fact someone is silly enough to do these before i get bored enough to think its a good idea, try it myself, and have a huge mess to clean up

mattv2099 July 21, 2013 at 02:09 pm

Thanks, dude!

I actually get that a lot. People say I do the stupid shit they wish they had the time and money to do.

Goatmurray July 21, 2013 at 10:53 am

I think this video would have been a winner if you were talking like the chefs on TV do. You know, lower your voice to a soothingly calm tone as you swiftly assemble this lovely meal for two.

mattv2099 July 21, 2013 at 02:00 pm

That’s how I did the last remove kebab vid LOL..

I busted this one out quick style during a long day of video filming… Probably in between the CArnik Con shout out and the 600 round gangsta assault clip vids.