James Yeager Is Giving You A Pass On This One

Why aren’t you out with him at the Bundy Ranch?  Why am I not there?

Good-Guy-James-Yeager-MemeI’ll tell you why, because A) some people don’t like adverse conditions, and B) People have obligations… like oh I don’t know FAMILY AND WORK etc..?  I already had this time penciled in a while back for eating cheetos in my underwear while drinking wine coolers and listening to Adele, so that’s my excuse.  What’s your excuse?

He did make a good point in a separate video though, about how if as many people showed up to make a statement against government actions as the amount of people who are at any given NFL football game, that would look good, and be good for the country.  Something to think about for sure.

I gotta hand it to him for putting his money where his mouth is on this one, and not just because it’s fitting in with his “Ammonation” show nicely.  I wonder if anyone challened him to a duel there? :P

14 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD YOUR OWN

TaoFlederMaus@work April 18, 2014 at 12:25 am

HE wasn’t there when the shit hit the fan EITHER. It’s kind of like showing up a week after the Battle of Berlin and hoisting your own flag on the roof of the Reichstag. At least he is there for the celebratory BBQ.

ENDO-Mike April 18, 2014 at 12:22 pm

haha yea that’s the truth right there.

Scott April 18, 2014 at 05:13 am

Not to stir the pot, but C) no one really knows the whole truth to this story. I’m not putting my life on the line for a cause I both question the legitimacy of, and don’t know all the facts.

Never Go Full Yeager April 18, 2014 at 06:03 am

The only place I might join old Bucky Boy, is The Bunny Ranch if he’s paying! Looks like Yeager showed up a few days late and few dollars short. But, then again Yeager goes where the cameras are! Here is his latest appearance on Fox News. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhR2DXO59g8

Dale Smith April 18, 2014 at 06:39 am

And how many of the nay-sayers even thought about going? Lots of keyboard commandos.

Franco April 18, 2014 at 02:23 pm

I wonder what would have happened if Yeager would have been present during the standoff that occurred, where the BLM agents and the militia had rifles pointed at each other? Would he have been the “Old Yeager” (or Yeager Classic) and somehow manage to stall the horse he would have presumptively been riding, then make a b-line for the nearest ditch while everyone looked on in bewilderment? Or would he have been the new, crazy Yeager and recklessly open fire after mistaking Cliven Bundy scratching his ass for the signal to attack? Either way, I think it’s for the best that he was not there when that went down.

Kevin Bacon April 18, 2014 at 03:48 pm

so is yeager going to walk down the street and just start knocking everybody out next time we miss the oppurtunity or does he have a list going or something? im glad he gave me a pass for now at least

Tito April 18, 2014 at 05:59 pm

Haha. I was wondering the same thing. He’s got a set of matching G19 dueling pistols in a nice maple box with the words “born to run” carved in the top. He’s gonna take us all out.

Ian April 21, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Hummm… because I am not publicity seeking media whore with a mouth that gets away from me too easily?

Yeager Ran People Died April 23, 2014 at 12:15 pm
ENDO-Mike April 24, 2014 at 09:23 pm

Thanks I’ll add it into a post I’m doing tonight!

CrunkleRoss April 23, 2014 at 08:15 pm

I don’t know how he expects the rest of us to be a super hero like he is. I just hope there weren’t any manual transmission vehicles out there in that big punch up, I hear them clutch pedals get tiring to hold down. I apologize that was a low blow, it’s why I can’t be a super hero.

dgdimick April 24, 2014 at 12:49 pm

ENDO-Mike, everyone knows you still live in your Mom’s basement, so eating cheetos in your underwear isn’t going to cut it with us; we know your still looking for your Kilt.

All kidding aside, I had to really think hard about this, do you rush out while facts are still coming in, or stay at home and monitor waiting for more information?

Some of the Carzyness Alex Jones was reporting was just BS, and everyone should have been able to see it, however, the story he reported on Harry Reid, and the energy project, had just enough facts to get peoples hair up.

I think if the BLM does raid the Bundy Ranch, we are going to see a lot more action, and a lot more people show up, even after the fact.

ENDO-Mike April 24, 2014 at 06:36 pm

Hey, I saw the order from you this afternoon. Thanks for the support!

Secondly, yea heading into potential battle before the facts are out is risky. I don’t think we still really know the whole story either.