The Only One Professional Enough For This 18.5 Caliber Glock

So much about this isn’t right:

My favorite parts:

• His “Glock” looks more like a 1911
  • Throughout the video How he keeps saying “it’s a real gun”
  • Make sure the safety is on (00:35) while pointing gun at his own face
  • “This is for my forehead in case it ricochets and hits me” (2:35)
  • Gets startled and drops gun: “you have to understand that the first shot is always really powerful”  (3:15)
  • The gun is so powerful, but i’m going to wave it at the camera man anyway (4:25)
  • This kid is a stone cold killer (4:55)

Note: I need to remember that forehead safety googles technique when I’m at the range next time.

School must be rough for this kid.  Why bother bringing more ridicule by posting vids of yourself on the internet?

At 15 seconds he does sound somewhat normal… master troll perhaps?

Vhyrus November 15, 2011 at 12:05 am

I always wondered what NutnFancy was like as a kid….

Ryan H November 15, 2011 at 12:39 am

*Stands and applauds*

Will November 15, 2011 at 10:37 am

Comment of the year right there!

Frank November 15, 2011 at 06:11 pm

That or one of his kids.

Lance November 15, 2011 at 01:08 am

We’ve been trolled!

Dennis November 15, 2011 at 06:28 am

Dude is seriously stocked up on Special K and soda. Musta got them on ebay too.

spencer wade November 15, 2011 at 09:18 am

For real. Western Family? is that like a Best Choice or something? Does any know what part of the country Western Family is sold as their generic soda/bread/chips etc. ?

Josh November 15, 2011 at 11:33 am

Looks like Texas, Kansas, and Oklahoma.

Kiser Sose November 15, 2011 at 02:41 pm

Well if it was states he would have a Tom Thumb grocery bag instead of a Safeway. Could very well be in Cali.

Caleb November 15, 2011 at 02:58 pm

I actually have never seen a Tom Thumb, and I live in So Cal. Only place I have seen em is in Texas, but I seldom travel past the west coast.

Josh November 15, 2011 at 03:20 pm

he would have a Tom Thumb grocery bag instead of a Safeway…

I was going by the Western Family website that lists locations that carry their products. Apparently it was only giving a number of locations that were closest to where it thought I am based on my ip address. I guess it could be California, or Arizona, Nevada, maybe Oregon. According to the Safeway website, California certainly has the most stores though, by quite a large margin.

By the way, good thinking butchering the spelling of Keyser Söze to avoid any issues with the owners of the rights to The Usual Suspects.

Kiser Sose November 15, 2011 at 04:03 pm

Got bored and did some searching..

Looks like he lives in Washington and his name is Blake Brown

moi November 15, 2011 at 05:16 pm

Ahhhhh The power of Google, especially when someone uses the same nick over and over. lol

Access to the internets and recording devices, are defiantly not going to be a positive factor in this kids future.

Josh November 15, 2011 at 06:53 am
Maigo November 15, 2011 at 08:15 am

The troll is strong with this one

Jusuchin (Military Otaku) November 15, 2011 at 08:52 am

Is it trolling…or just plain stupidity?

DB327 November 15, 2011 at 11:14 am

Well, that was about six minutes of my life that I won’t get back.

RobertM November 15, 2011 at 09:53 am

Total Troll.

randy November 15, 2011 at 10:12 am

The comment “the big part of the glasses go to the front” leads me to believe he is a troll. But troll or not, at about 4:21 he almost shot himself in the leg with his real air gun.

RWC November 15, 2011 at 11:46 am

Vote for trolling.

Chad November 15, 2011 at 11:52 am

I vote troll as well, but executed very well. The ‘shaking with fear’ when shooting the gun is over-the-top; and when he points the gun at the camera, he seems to try hard to keep it pointed directly at the lens while he walks.
Almost as well done as the eharmony girl’s vid. Bravo.

brent November 15, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Obvious troll is obvious.

Like when the cameraman starts laughing

Jwhite November 15, 2011 at 01:04 pm

LOL.. Yeah ^Y u no not like troll?

Troll troll. Nothing else to say…

Jwhite November 15, 2011 at 01:07 pm

Dude needs to clean his god damn backyard. WTF could you possibly need all that shit for. Look at the neighbors yard…look at yours… look at the neighbors yard.. look at yours… I’m shocked they havent built a fence to obstruct the view of that dirt ass backyard. Good god man.. Over turned gas cans, pop cans, wood pallets, oscillating fans, busted chairs, over turned plastic chairs, most likely a warped/ruined table, christ.. what else could you possibly put in your backyard? Fuck making youtube videos. Kid should clean the god damn backyard up.

Josh November 15, 2011 at 03:46 pm

I think this trainwreck of a video gives an even better impression of the disaster that is a backyard.

This whole thing is probably just some terrible act. On the other hand, parents that would let their backyards turn into a junkyard like this are probably more likely than the average person to drop their children on their heads, let them eat lead-based paint chips, and smoke, drink alcohol, use illegal drugs, or all of the above while pregnant!

Max November 15, 2011 at 02:01 pm

“Waste this whole clip of the ammo” That was horrible.

Max November 15, 2011 at 02:06 pm

I just looked at his channel and saw this comment. Looks like he was trolled by them machnimarespavvn (2 months ago)

I like your videos young man.

Here are Machinima we are seriously considering making you into a premier director.

We’ll be in touch.

Church November 15, 2011 at 04:13 pm

I don’t know if a bb pellet would penetrace a co2 cartridge but he was shooting right at them! haha!

ozwald November 15, 2011 at 04:42 pm

i think i know this cat. he was in my brothers boyscout troop… brb OPSEC shit.

Jeep November 15, 2011 at 05:37 pm

Hilarious ! From one end to another, I stayed puzzled right in front of my screen. Please tell me it’s a troll and this kid still has a future, otherwise he’s pretty screwed…

doyletoo November 15, 2011 at 07:18 pm

Troll or not, he is seriously stupid for pointing the BB pistol at the camera.
I have one of those (Daisy 15XT) and on a fresh CO2 cartridge it shoots
nearly 500 fps. It will do some real damage.

Federale November 15, 2011 at 09:57 pm

I think the video is the least of his social worries. Everyone at school knows he is teh ghey…not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ryan H November 15, 2011 at 11:49 pm
ENDO-Mike November 16, 2011 at 08:12 pm

wow that is DEAD on haha

Jim November 16, 2011 at 08:38 pm

Except for the dangerous gun handling, I loved this video. This kid is comedy genius! No one could be so mind-bogglingly inept unless it was on purpose. Could they?

hydepark308 November 18, 2011 at 08:24 pm

Some of these blog posts are getting kinda lame. ENDO is still my favorite, but c’mon. I can pretty much say with absolute certainty that nobody enjoyed watching this.

ENDO-Mike November 18, 2011 at 08:31 pm

If people come here for intellectual stimulation they are going to be very disappointed. I’m glad to hear you didn’t enjoy watching it, because that was the whole point of posting it. I thrive on finding / getting emailed gun related stuff that is so retarded that you curse the fact people like that exist, and regret that you wasted a few minutes of your life viewing them in action.

That said, the great thing about this blog is it’s free and if you don’t have time or don’t want to watch a video you just don’t have to.