No Background Check For Fully Automatic Assault Rifles

Just go to a gun show! I thought we were calling this lie the “Gun Show Loophole” or was that just for regular semi-autos?:

Purple-Shark-Military-Medal-EtsyOh MAIG… you really jumped the shark with this one.  I chuckled at your “Demand A Plan” bullshit, I laughed some more when that failed and you started to “Demand Action“.  Saying you can pick up an auto at a gun show without a background check is ridiculous… two seconds worth of fact checking would have blew that myth out of the water.

On a related note, why hasn’t Adam Yahiye Gadahn (dude in the video) been wiped off the face of this earth yet? I hate that guy so much.

smoky May 1, 2013 at 12:19 am

Guess I’ve been going to the wrong gun shows then.

hnl.flyboy May 1, 2013 at 03:04 am

cc19 May 1, 2013 at 10:47 am

And here I was thinking I could never own that M1928 Thompson submachine gun at my local shop that’s 40 grand. Where are these shows?

Glock27 May 1, 2013 at 11:42 am

the funny part to me was the “America has the easiest way’s to buy a gun”. Guess they missed all those AK-47 every where in the middle east. I bet its common practice to trade X number of goats for a new gun.

Never Go Full Yeager May 1, 2013 at 12:38 am

“You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.” – Bullet Tooth Tony (Snatch)

Taylor TX May 1, 2013 at 06:47 am

“The only things that are infinite are the universe and human stupidity, and I”m not sure about the universe” Albert Einstein.

I got a good chuckle from your name as well.

Church May 1, 2013 at 01:39 pm

Perfect use for that quote from that awesome movie. +1 on Never Go Full Yeager.

Bryce May 1, 2013 at 12:46 am

Really, come on.
The sad thing is a large part of the population will believe this is true

santi May 1, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I was just going to say the same thing. This is blatantly a lie and yet they go for it anyway. If people only knew that they were being manipulated..nm they still wouldn’t care. They want to believe what they are told.

hnl.flyboy May 1, 2013 at 03:04 am

Very surprised they allowed comments and ratings

Rjackparis May 1, 2013 at 05:48 am

Dang, I was hoping they wouldn’t catch the loophole that every single, ar15 owner, terrorist, tea party member, blood, crip, ms13, right wing extremist, left wing extremist, ELF, ALF, aclu, Black Panther, bmg ( brown minority gunner) Creepy geeky guy or ( CGG) revolutionary, and old man used. No more stop and shop full auto sub 100 dollar machine guns for us. lord help us if they find the heat seeking .50bmg ( 50 bad mother fucker gunner) baby killer 2000 saws ( sniping annihilatior weapon squad) loop hole. we’d be completely disarmed.

Tennessee Wolf May 1, 2013 at 06:23 am

Shit, better grab my M134 before it’s too late.

dave w May 1, 2013 at 06:38 am

Why am i always the last to know about these things, i could have so many full auto railroad destroyers if i had only known.

PhoenixNFA May 1, 2013 at 06:53 am

I mean. Yeah you CAN, but you gotta grab the 240 off of gemtech’s booth and run like hell for the exit and hope no one sees you.

That’s considered stealing though.

MakoGroup May 1, 2013 at 09:00 am

Is this for real?

USSMunkfish May 1, 2013 at 09:24 am

So Al-Qaeda must be one of MIAG’s most trusted sources of information then. Good to know.

ENDO-Mike May 1, 2013 at 09:24 am

LOL good point. I’m with you on that, they were definitely like “Oh Al-Qaeda said it? No need to fact check”

DB327 May 1, 2013 at 01:11 pm

Al T. May 1, 2013 at 09:43 am

“Saying you can pick up an auto at a gun show without a background check is ridiculous”

It’s actually private sales versus sales from a Federal Firearms License holder (dealer). In most states, individuals can buy, sell and trade firearms with out having to go through a FFL. New guns have to ship to a FFL as do firearms from other states.

Don’t be fooled, the grabbers understand this and want to curtail private sales – once you start having to go through an FFL, next step is scanning in those 4473s for registration, then confiscation. Just ask California SKS owners…..

Jim P. May 2, 2013 at 08:47 pm

Where do you get off speaking of facts. All facts are wrong and we should base all our lives off specious rumors.

I curse you for telling the truth.

wilco40 May 1, 2013 at 11:05 am

Where does this absolutely inane BS and these babbling idiots come from, and how soon are they going back ?

Al Cohol May 1, 2013 at 04:02 pm