FPSRussia Interesting Q&A Out Of Russian Character

FPSRussia answers some questions about his channel:

FPS-RussiaLOL I knew he wasn’t Russian obviously, but when he started talking in his regular voice at 0:21 my mind exploded.

I didn’t know what direction he was going to take this video, and if it would be interesting or not but it was really awesome… make sure you watch it if you’re a fan of him and/or his channel.

I honestly didn’t expect him to be such a personable guy… he seems really down to earth.

LOL that he shit on the UTAS-15 as the “worst gun he’s ever shot”.

Zachary August 25, 2014 at 04:30 am

I might watch him if he lost the accent

Mike S. August 25, 2014 at 08:47 am

Makes me like him a lot more.

T August 25, 2014 at 02:27 pm

atm August 25, 2014 at 08:53 am

I’d like to see the “behind-the-scenes” videos he mentioned.

ENDO-Mike August 25, 2014 at 03:05 pm

Yea those would be cool. Bonus if he did them in his Kyle voice too.

Daniel August 25, 2014 at 10:26 am

I’ve handled Super Soakers that were way higher build quality than the UTAS–it’s a toy. For anyone who was unaware, the shotgun was developed in Turkey by someone who didn’t have access to live ammunition. The first version on the market essentially wasn’t test fired. Not only do the mag tubes allow debris/anything in the witness holes, but they also broke within a couple weeks my friend’s ‘gun (I use the term friend loosely because even though we’re close, his decision to pre-order one of these site-unseen has forced me to the realization that he can’t be trusted).
FWIW, I do believe they’ve “fixed” the “issues” (feeding) on the ones that’re shipping now–however the design remains, technically speaking, full-retard.

If FPS talked in his normal voice then I’d probably watch his stuff consistently. He does seem really cool and obviously knowledgeable–even if he doesn’t care to share any info worth talking about–there’s enough tannerite redneckery in my life as is. All that said I can’t bring myself to dive into this video knowing I’d have to expose myself to 21 seconds of annoyance again.

AJ187 August 25, 2014 at 03:03 pm

These type of questions clearly show his audience is full of juveniles. I would of asked him to comment on his late business partner Keith Ratliff

ENDO-Mike August 25, 2014 at 03:04 pm

I’m sure someone asked but I doubt it’s something he wants to talk about!

JohnnyIShootStuff August 25, 2014 at 03:30 pm

Given that it’s an open murder investigation and the GBI raided his farm/house, I’d say that question will never be answered. Or it won’t be answered until an arrest is made.

I like that he dropped the accent, but his act was great. For someone who worked at a car lot, washing cars, he built a hell of a character and brand. I wonder how long he can keep it going? He’s going to get older every year but his audience will always stay the same age.

blehtastic August 25, 2014 at 06:58 pm

The magic is gone!

SittingDown August 26, 2014 at 04:19 pm

He should change his name to FPSGeorgia, Then he can use his real voice and his Russian sounding voice and still be relevant to his moniker.