Girl Soldier Warrior Club Of Donetsk

VICE reports that these girls are intense:

0:05 – I need a horizontal blue striped shirt (good quality and authentic only) like these kids at the start.  Any good US source someone can vouch for where I could order one from? Man that would look killer with some of my worn in denim. OOOoooooooo hide yo’ girl.  That wide neck is lit this summer too.

AK-47-Kool-Aid1:50 – Is he available for hire as a mag loader?

6:29 – Girl: “My father (a hunter) gave me an AK-47 to shoot with”  Reporter: “Does he hunt with an AK”  Girl and friends: “LOLOL Well, he has an AK and a hunting rifle”.  <— Epic.. those girls look young too and they already know what’s up.

6:49 – A girl doing a timed mag loading, nice!

JohnnyIShootStuff June 8, 2015 at 03:03 am

Given that the male reporters at Vice have zero testosterone and fear vajayjay, any woman is intense and scares them.

Mountain June 8, 2015 at 06:11 am
ENDO-Mike June 8, 2015 at 10:27 am

hahah ok maybe I take that back. I swear the Russian ones look cooler. Maybe that’s because they are on Russians though and not LA hipsters LOL.

Kestrelbike June 8, 2015 at 06:15 am

The authentic ones are scratchy as fuck lol. It’s like wearing a dirty sheep’s jock strap around your neck. I have one I got in Russia awhile back from a naval cadet store. It cost about $0.40. Ordering one from Russia on eBay is still about $40 after they fleece you for s&h.

ENDO-Mike June 8, 2015 at 10:29 am

aw damn haha. After seeing the American version the commenter above you posted, I don’t know if I could pull it or the Russian version off. I’m definitely not hipster AF as that guy is, but still it might be sketchy looking. I’ll have to try it on at an American Apparel store.

SodjaBoy June 9, 2015 at 09:43 am

They’re called Telnyashkas. If you want one just search for it on eBay. They are usually under $20 including shipping. The best ones are made in Ukraine. Those ones aren’t itchy and they don’t pill a lot. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Russian-Military-VDV-NAVY-Blue-Striped-Singlet-Shirt-Telnyashka-Tank-Top-Vest-/251979150943?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item8040f676f4

ENDO-Mike June 9, 2015 at 02:51 pm

Cool thanks a lot!

Disco June 8, 2015 at 07:40 am

Mismatched camo….Adidas and Puma Sneakers….tons of flair on their jackets…

Ahh Russia. You mysterious nation of hillbillies you.

I look forward to purchasing one of those AK girls through a mail order service once they come of age.

Santi June 8, 2015 at 09:36 am

They have more patriotism then most of our scared and softly raised children here in the states. Secondly, that second comment is just plain creepy. Creep.

jim bob June 9, 2015 at 02:49 pm

in Russia these girls order us from catalog.

ENDO-Mike June 9, 2015 at 02:51 pm

Haha

Gavin June 8, 2015 at 07:52 am

I bet they’d all recycle in Ranger school.

Voodoojak June 8, 2015 at 08:10 am

“How much for the women?
Sell me your women!”
-Jake Blues, aka John Belushi

JoelC June 8, 2015 at 07:31 pm

Is that British DPM camo at 3:25? That seems odd to me that it would show up in Donetsk.

Taylor TX June 8, 2015 at 08:18 pm

So this is the ruskie equivalent of the boy/girl scouts? damn…

Dmytro June 16, 2015 at 05:38 am

Do you all really think it’s funny (war, children etc)?

JoelC June 16, 2015 at 06:49 am

I don’t think it is so much that we think the events there are funny, as it is that we can’t change anything over there, and (most of us are cynical) we have to try to find some humor in it.

The truth is that no matter how indignant about it you can be, Putin and the Russian Federation do not care. Indignation won’t change anything.

At the risk of sound like a fatalist, I believe that one of the biggest flaws in the western mindset is that we believe that somehow all our science, technology, the free exchange of ideas, the United Nations, and our inter-connectivity make us immune/able to change human nature. In reality we just put bigger and badder weapons into the same flawed humanity that has existed as long as we have. We buy to much into Rousseau and Marx, thinking that somehow society can change our very natures. The Greeks, Romans, and even the founders of the USA, believed that human nature never changes. For that reason I think the saying, “War never changes.” is quite accurate. Child soldiers, attacking civilians/soft targets, the destruction of industry; these have always been a part of war.

Should we want better for ourselves and others? Yes, it is a noble idea, but, in reality, it always devolves to base human nature.