Zombie Elimination On Ted Nugent’s TV Show

*eye roll* what a surprise:

Anyone watch the full show last night?  Was it better than expected?

Fitting that the show would feature at least one bleeding zombie Obama shooting target, considering how much Ted doesn’t like Obama.  Stay classy Discovery Channel…

If you missed Episode #1 and want to see what Ted Nugent’s Gun Country is about you can check out the trailer.

NBJM October 11, 2012 at 01:40 am

Why does every show on TV have to have exploding targets?
I mean seriously, what happened to Marksmanship?

Monte October 11, 2012 at 02:40 am

I wasn’t planning to watch it, but I happen to see it as I was flipping around and decided to check it out. I have to admit, it did appeal to my redneck side. It was decently paced, and was mostly a bunch of shooting, with some Ted Nugent rambling mixed in. Made me want to pack up some guns and ammo and go out to the desert to shoot some shit up.

siddhartha October 11, 2012 at 07:20 am

I watched it, I could just hear the libs screaming in the background. I was impressed with the fact that he has his own herd of antelope that he personally thins out. But what makes me cringe is the thought of his doing an episode on IPSC or IDPA and making us look like the bunch of gun nuts that we already are. If uncle Ted helps or hurts the “public’s” attitude on the second amendment is a decision I have a hard time with. I was entertained, but didn’t watch the show the second time around when it came on a second time a couple hours later.

mos2111 October 11, 2012 at 08:11 am

Nice chicken wing Ted. God forbid you showcase proper technique instead of sensationalism.

ar_man October 11, 2012 at 08:12 am

Do my eyes deceive me? I believe I see a Moss Pawn Shop guy in the mix…why am I not surprised.

KiloSierra October 11, 2012 at 08:15 am

Was that one of the “Gun Gripe” guys I saw on that video? That guy’s hit it big if he’s on Discovery now. I wonder if they’ll do a video on “assholes who make gunnies look like assholes”.

Charlie one October 11, 2012 at 08:35 am

The “Gun Gripe” were on the show he went to visit them and they showed off all of their “Zombie Guns”

Croppedxout October 11, 2012 at 09:07 am

Nothing says “long distance” like 150 yds… put down the weapon Uncle Teddy. You are a joke.

Nate October 11, 2012 at 12:31 pm

He did make a pretty good 1000 yd. shot with the OBR. My longest is 600 yds. due to not having a longer range, so, he does have one on me.

I like Ted and will probably watch again next week.

Church October 11, 2012 at 05:16 pm

Wow… This is BAD, and Ted Nugent should feel bad.

theblackknight October 11, 2012 at 07:06 pm

Draft Dodger

Martin October 11, 2012 at 09:37 pm

Anyone else notice the Gun Gripe guy there?

Monte October 11, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Yep, they were both on the show, along with their zombie-themed prepper group.